• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verendus

Banned
pUVEo85.png

"Calm down! It's just some info about how memory works and nothing more. Nothing serious! "

Welp, time to close the thread.
Right.

So, now it's time for all those Gaffers to give ME a PS4.

WHO IS THE CRAZY ONE NOW?!

I just got 50 free consoles. Going to take down names now of all the people who quoted me.

Amir0x

Banned
Goddamn it Verendus I want my damn free PS4 :(

Verendus said:
WHO IS THE CRAZY ONE NOW?!

I just got 50 free consoles. Going to take down names now of all the people who quoted me.

Wait a minute we have to agree to those terms before the bet is taken!

VanWinkle

pUVEo85.png

"Calm down! It's just some info about how memory works and nothing more. Nothing serious! "

I really do think he probably didn't mean for it to become this huge issue with people going crazy about it, but he still shouldn't have worded the tweet like he did.

I think the launch units will be limited and Sony had to cancel a lot of preorders thus they have to issue a statement. I would be shocked if it were some other situation.

krioto

pUVEo85.png

He broke too early - he could have induced some heart attacks if he kept it under wraps for longer

What are we going to do with all this wasted salt....

Amir0x

Banned
Ahahahaha, wow. You guys panicked for nothing.

It just FELT like everything was going too smoothly for Sony and that we were long overdue for something to go wrong lol

Natural and logical reaction given everyone's experience with Sony during the PS3 gen haha

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I wonder how crushed the people who were hoping for something bad feel now? They got their hopes up for nothing.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
It just FELT like everything was going too smoothly for Sony and that we were long overdue for something to go wrong lol

Natural and logical reaction given everyone's experience with Sony during the PS3 gen haha

This was my reaction. Welp, back to being pumped for PS4 and counting my pennies.

Amir0x

Banned
Just double-checked with my latina girlfriend.

"drama" also means just story in light conversation. So this makes sense:p

No wonder why my Mom always makes fun of me for never learning spanish from her. She used to use it to tell secrets about us to her friends and they'd laugh as we tried to figure it out

it would have all been good for something :(

Dat title change, and here I thought I'd have to wait until the morning to laugh at all you fools, oh well:

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Verendus

Banned
I changed my mind guys.

I'll be happy with 49 PS4s. Amir0x, you gift me a Wii U so I can bury it six feet in dirt like the Krillin that it is.

Wow this whole thread really allowed some Gaffers to show their true colors. So many wanting this to be really negative news. Its just clarification about how the memory works. So awesome....

Mik_Pad

Banned
Why couldn't he wait until tomorrow? This thread was going places... ohh well somebody needs to post the wall of shame of this thread for a nice closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom