• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Thanks for the entertainment this evening, awards go to Newegg and GRRD5.

1337060774507.gif

Ahh. Yisss

Oh my God the title, I'm dying.

And WTF @ Eurogamer Spain.

"shitstorm incoming!!"

Internet goes crazy.

"oh nevermind, it's just old bullshit no one gives a fuck about".

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
I really do think he probably didn't mean for it to become this huge issue with people going crazy about it, but he still shouldn't have worded the tweet like he did.

He was talking about how the gap won't be as big (between XB1 and PS4), how he was looking into buying a full gaming PC seeing how things are turning (in reference of power of both next gen consoles) and that "for him" it wasn't something stupid and we should see how Sony would respond.

Is pretty different at how he's talking about it now.

Boss Man

I don't know, that tweet wasn't very clear. Why didn't he just come out and say that Sony isn't downgrading the RAM to DDR3?

Toki767

No wonder why my Mom always makes fun of me for never learning spanish from her. She used to use it to tell secrets about us to her friends and they'd laugh as we tried to figure it out

it would have all been good for something :(

This is the reason why I learned Chinese with my mom.

We had a Spanish guy using English words then we retranslated it back to English and nobody thought something might be lost in the translation?

Fortunately, I have a very secretive insider source.
Once he found out, he came directly to me, but I have to keep it secret.
Ultimately, Sony's issue is there are two scenarios to weigh.
RAM may or may not have to be sacrificed to make a November release.

Giggles are certainly being had at Microsoft over these rumors.
Insiders of both companies know how easily secrets can leak out.
Generous helpings of RAM would certainly be optimal for both systems.
Sony will be able to come out and fully explain what they're doing tomorrow.

lol

Cbajd5

Right.

So, now it's time for all those Gaffers to give ME a PS4.

WHO IS THE CRAZY ONE NOW?!

I just got 50 free consoles. Going to take down names now of all the people who quoted me.

that's not how this works

if the story is big in any way at all you still technically lose

and technically it's already big

B.O.O.M

hahahhahaha oh man...how pathetic does those few who genuinely hoped for bad news just to have something to shit on when it comes to PS4

and EPIC title change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom