• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mi30b3m0ra1rxwuovo1_250.gif

Was waiting for this gif. Now we can close.

cchum

hahaha...at the people preparing for trolling, and it was this.

Definately the Onion CPU bus then

EDIT: And I'm not really sure as how that's negative, as it just is a pathway to GPU/memory controller and the One is about the same there.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Why do they even need a statement from Sony if it's about the Onion and Garlic buses.

L-O-L

Probably because they misunderstood it and interpreted it as the GPU only having access to 156GB/s max when it has at least 156GB/s based on CPU needs.

Snakeyes

hahahhahaha oh man...how pathetic does those few who genuinely hoped for bad news just to have something to shit on when it comes to PS4

and EPIC title change

The PS4 fanboys who were worried about not being able to gloat about their RAM anymore are almost as pathetic.

Shall we serve up the crow now?

Time to fire up the popcorn

Denial — starting now...
Anger —
Bargaining —
Depression —
Acceptance —

Hoping for a ram reduction. Don't care about next gen consoles, just wanna see tears and the Cerny wank-fest come to an end

the other part of me is desperate to see Sony-GAF get a punch to the gut to send them back to earth. I'm so conflicted!

Sony fans already in denial. Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

I really hope that there is only 4GB. Perhaps people would stop believing Sony all the time.

I guess bad Sonys news would bring some party to the console war.
Xbox fanboys all over the internet would rub it into the faces of sony fanboys.
Sonys is no longer infallible.

Epic thread, send it to the archive I say!

B.O.O.M

The PS4 fanboys who were worried about not being able to gloat about their RAM anymore are almost as pathetic.

wait what? Who are you referring to? I skipped few pages in the middle but I didn't see anyone worrying about that. People didn't want the system to be gimped, and rightfully so, which is not about being a fanboy.

On the other hand we actually had few people saying they hope for negative news so they can gloat/laugh at etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom