• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frog Fractions

Gomu Gomu

I'm stuck at the text adventure for a while now :(.
It would be amazing if someone would post the steps/solution to this part.

Bricky

I've never laughed so much while playing a game, like seriously. Holy crap that was amazing
and whaddya know, I actually learned something about boxing!

Pikma

Banned
visa.png

I'm totally printing this.

It had occurred to me when I unlocked
the dragon
, but it took way too long for me to actually
press down far enough, I thought I had to keep feeding into the Lock-On argument.
And yes, I realize that's just the beginning.

I haven't been able to catch one of those
starry presents
either, even though I've seen several. I'm always too far away.

It had occurred to me when I unlocked
the dragon
, but it took way too long for me to actually
press down far enough, I thought I had to keep feeding into the Lock-On argument.
And yes, I realize that's just the beginning.

I haven't been able to catch one of those
starry presents
either, even though I've seen several. I'm always too far away.

I missed so many of them, I want to believe it was geniusly set up so you can't get em. I want to believe anyway.

CassSept

The hell is this. Oh my.

Can someone help with the adventure part though? I'm completely stuck. Like, completely. I don't even know how to start it.

Edit: OK nvm, I somehow figured it out so far.

Edit2:
Stuck with the can, can someone help what exactly should I do? I have can in a goop and zorkmids and no idea where to go what to use. I tried using this thread but it's not helping :/

Edit3: OK I figured it out and HOLY HELL WHAT

Gomu Gomu

Alright, on my second go I finished the text adventure. Which is by the way the very first text adventure game I've ever finished :p.

Also, lol @
The West Wing opening
KuGsj.gif

Sharp

If I have learned anything from this game, it is that most people are really bad at
text adventures
. They were my bread and butter growing up, so that part was pretty easy for me, but I can see how if you're not familiar with the conventions of the genre you might get stuck.

Nimajneb

The most innovative and ambitious game in ages. This is my GOTY right here.

If I have learned anything from this game, it is that most people are really bad at
text adventures
. They were my bread and butter growing up, so that part was pretty easy for me, but I can see how if you're not familiar with the conventions of the genre you might get stuck.
Yeah, I was kind of surprised how much trouble people had with it. You just need to look everywhere and pay attention.

Yeah, I'm at
the soundboard
now. I hope I didn't miss anything by
going down in the pool
too fast. (Edit: Oh, good, Chapters lets you jump right back there if you want.)

If only games were this educational growing up.

I like that there is a colour blind mode which labels the fruit which is turning ripe.
And there's a chapter select if you're worried about missing things.

Nimajneb

I like that there is a colour blind mode which labels the fruit which is turning ripe.
And there's a chapter select if you're worried about missing things.

I like how color blind mode doesn't label the fruit until it's already shaking, making it completely useless. Amazing.

Shaffield

Incredible. Truly incredible. I cried more than once.

edit:
LOL. I linked to this on my Google+ last night and got a +1 from who is apparently the game designer's mother, ahahahaha

Nabs

Incredible. Truly incredible. I cried more than once.

edit:
LOL. I linked to this on my Google+ last night and got a +1 from who is apparently the game designer's mother, ahahahaha

I teared up a bit during the
DDR / Bug President election

made it to the part where i only had the warp drive left to unlock for 25.000 fucking fruit then i said "fuck this , it's gonna take ages"

fun romp though anyways!

fake edit: not only did this game not teach me shit about fractions, i think it made me forget the little i DID know about em with this confusing design lol

made it to the part where i only had the warp drive left to unlock for 25.000 fucking fruit then i said "fuck this , it's gonna take ages"

fun romp though anyways!

fake edit: not only did this game not teach me shit about fractions, i think it made me forget the little i DID know about em with this confusing design lol

You, uhmn,
should try pressing Down.

Nimajneb

fun romp though anyways!

You haven't even begun to experience what the game has to offer. Here's a tip
once you get the dragon, fly down

You can get like a billion fruit without
the dragon, works with the turtle when I tried second time through.

And I'd like to thank bounchfx for bringing the game to my attention.

Peggies

Gold Member
This does the "absurdist game" thing much better than Vidiot Game, which came out earlier this year and had a similiar concept, but wasn't very interesting.

Dambrosi

Banned
That was...amazing. I can't...

I don't...

Buh...

WOW.
The Down Arrow button is your dearest friend, always

...oh yeah, I signed my
Work Visa
"Bug Satan".

kSt

So many text adventure noobs up in here.

I remember dropping a text adventure game after failing to make a cup of tea and a sandwich in an ordinary modern kitchen. The game is so old and obscure that I wasn't able to find an answer on the Internet. I need to get back to it someday.

Top Bottom