• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From Software: Dark Souls II might/maybe/possibly come to PS4 and Xbox One in future

Requiem

Its better to keep it multiplatform as its a franchise that started on both.

But that doesn't stop FROM making a new Souls game with Japan Studio again, which is better off in the end as you get more to play :)

Sweet baby Jesus

Let's trade jobs for 3 days.

Well, if it comes to PS4, that makes me buy a PS4.

**HINT SONY GIVE FROM THE MONEY**

I think its mindblowing that Sony or MS dont have moneyhatted this title for their next gen system.

The target group this game speaks to first and foremost, is not people who would like to play in sub HD resolution on a previous gen console (?)

Don't give them silly ideas. Dark Souls for all!

Well, if it comes to PS4, that makes me buy a PS4.

**HINT SONY GIVE FROM THE MONEY**

I think its mindblowing that Sony or MS dont have moneyhatted this title for their next gen system.

The target group this game speaks to first and foremost, is not people who would like to play in sub HD resolution on a previous gen console (?)

I'd thought this would happen honestly. It has such a strong fan base. Might not be the best thing for gamers, but it would certainly be better for whoever struck the deal. Plus, it could be optimized for one system. I'd have been all over it if I were Sony/ MS.

Biker19

Banned
I hope it happens, though they should probably get to work on either Dark Souls III or Demon's Souls II.

I'm pretty much stopped buying recent PS3/360 games because of situations just like this. No reason to spend $60 and buy a last gen version when I can wait a couple months and get the next gen version at 1080p and possibly 60fps on the PS4.

This, I do the same thing. It's exactly why just about every cross-gen game has been selling more copies on Xbox One & PS4, while selling less copies on PS3 & 360. People want the best versions of games available.

Only reason to buy games on 360 & PS3 nowadays, is if they're exclusive to last gen, like Persona 5.

Moofers

With streaming being as popular as it is with the new consoles, I would think DaS2 would find a huge audience for that feature alone.

If they could make it look like the footage we all saw from last year, I'd sure as hell buy it again on PS4.

Claneko

You have my money if you do this From, and that's a guarantee. The money is on the table, so please take it!

Edit: Oops, just realized this is a really old thread, my bad.

sublimit

Banned
Too late.I'm not giving them my money again.Especially since the game was a big disappointment compared to Demon's and Dark 1.

I'll keep my money for Miyazaki's game instead.

Edit:The funny thing is that i wrote this post without seeing the other thread first!!

JHall

Praising_Intensifies.gif

Not so excited about this after seeing their possible new game announcement.

Bring on Beast Soul or whatever you want to call it. My body is ready.

Top Bottom