• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee - OT - 10:30PM Wednesdays on TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

I think Australians are getting this on TV merely hours after the US broadcast. Does the most recent one have the reference to the Cleveland special?

My friend goes to school at York and I told him his county was getting blown the fuck out. He said all the locals are basically that awful.

"Why are you bringing this symbolic glass ball instead of food?"

I love this show so much. Why is it only a half hour?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Aww, I kinda liked the glass ball lady.

Tonight's episode was great, just like every other episode.

John Oliver on Sunday, Samantha Bee on Monday. What a great way to start every week.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
THIS IS THE BEST SHOW ON TV

IT IS THE BEST WRITTEN

IT IS THE MOST INSIGHTFUL

SHE HAS THE BEST DELIVERY AND COMEDIC TIMING

SORRY I HAVE TO SCREAM IT

PEOPLE NEED TO LISTEN

I like how Samantha is actually funny unlike John, Trevor and Larry (their shows are good but Samantha just lands every joke with ease), and her writers are top notch. I just wish the show were on longer during the week to talk about the (minor yet hilarious) news stories during the week.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I like how Samantha is actually funny unlike John, Trevor and Larry (their shows are good but Samantha just lands every joke with ease), and her writers are top notch. I just wish the show were on longer during the week to talk about the (minor yet hilarious) news stories during the week.

Yeah, she is my favorite out of them for sure.

Nelo Ice

Banned
God damn Sam Bee went IN on Trump. That 2nd segment was so good. Took a complete shit on Trump and the media.

Also so glad this is back. 5 weeks without Full Frontal is 5 weeks too long. And the last segment just aired hahahahhaha.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I know why the "Latinos for Trump" aka "Taco trucks on every corner" guy is in such a bad mood.

unbenanntalsiv.png

He's a WiiU owner.

Shaneus

Sweet, we in Australia are getting this less than 24hrs after it airs in the US. It showed at 8pm here on a Tuesday.

gabbo

TBS needs to up its online game and get the show on other venues. Let thecomedynetwork air it online please :)

gabbo

Yep, she tore him a new one based on the misogyny alone. Excellent as always.
If only she and John (Oliver) could combine forces on US election night.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Yep, she tore him a new one based on the misogyny alone. Excellent as always.
If only she and John (Oliver) could combine forces on US election night.
Tbh Oliver, and I like things about LWT, but he's not funny enough. 90% of his jokes fall short whereas 90% of her jokes land. At least imo.

Oliver's long-form segments are great, and he's likable, but moment to moment humor is pretty far behind Full Frontal. And FF has more teeth... the tone of it, just goes in harder than LWT or TDS normally does/did.

I was never a huge fan of Sam on TDS (she was hit or miss) but right now she's in her own league.

Btw I should add: I don't think it's a contest and I'm happy to have both. Just think FF is operating at a very high level.

Do US elections have international monitors? I foresee violence on election day

There won't be. At least majorly speaking. This is just part of his rhetoric of the "rigged" election. Everyone knows that if they try anything the police will be called, or someone within the voting establishment will remove them. It's also a federal offense to have a weapon at voting sights.

gohepcat

Banned
A FUCKING MAZING :D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLur87nTwD0Bs4XA5YK6NLmdD2a7Tshvd3

Seriously best rant so far her "pussy" talk was perfect.

tumblr_lmq937kEb81qf5qbyo1_500.gif

For some reason she strikes this chord in me. Her attitude of "this is completely unacceptable" just really gets me. Not just that Trump is unacceptable...that the fact he is a presidential candidate is unacceptable. When he loses it doesn't change the fact that almost half the country wanted this boorish asshole as the president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom