• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest moments in gaming this year

Woo-Fu

Banned
Shane Kim's top secret Resident Evil announcement, or was that last year? He isn't the only one who can't remember.

the WWII Game 'Name Generator' thread had me rolling. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

the 2 year 'MK vs. DC' bump takes the cake, though.

Amir0x's crazy hyperbolic FFXIII post takes third. :lol

MechDX said:
I love all the "OMG! What a bore!" "No new announcements", "conference failure"....then BAM! Right between the eyes!

Man, that is a fun thread to revisit.

"I think it's still a timed exclusive, guys..."

LCfiner

Threi said:
No matter how many times i read it it is still funny as hell. :lol

You can literally see the brains melting through the posts

It was awesome. even crazier was the 2nd, dedicated thread that popped up that was only about the FFXIII announcement. meltdowns were happening simultaneously in two threads. It was hard to keep up.

yummy yummy schadenfreude. such a wonderful a day on GAF :lol

Instead of bumping that old Beyblade thread, since it's getting renewed attention here, I'd thought I'd post the following here:

Some were asking WHY the thread was in the gaming section in the first place, I my have figured out why.

Apparently, the IP is owned by Hudson, Tomy, and some other company, AND Hudson is making a Beyblade game based on the revival for the DS.

I only found that out since I'm a big Hudson fan and I check their website for any new game listings.

CO_Andy

8.jpg

target-terror-2.jpg

Burli

Pringo
I didn't get the lips thread :( Think those same Photoshop ideas are getting overused now, but then that's probably just me.

Christmas card and Beyblade were great though.

Mardil

It's gotta be from Fallout 3: listening to Three Dog
imitate the president of USA
on GNR. When I heard it I was like... WTF did I change the channel? Then i lol'd.

Mdk7

Guys i'm in tears.
I've been reading A LOT of old threads i've found surfing from one to another (like aztrex's one, the dragon sex one and so on...) in the last 3 hours, i'm dying here.
Thanks for the laughs, i love you.

just tray

SEGAmaniaco said:
xport.jpg

the processor and memory I will leave to Microsoft to decide ... but it mustn't be more expensive than 234,90 U$

go MS, smash ipod and psp with my genious project

BMgsUkNNy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

xboxzoon.png
[/QUOTE]

Still laughing to this day.:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Azure J

Just off the top of my head from lurking earlier this year to now:

April NPD Thread - The reason why I joined GAF. :lol

All the Dyack Threads and his banning from the forum - "Stay the hell off [The] NeoGAF."

Betrayalton (Amirox on FFXIII on 360)

Ubisoft on Wii (Insert Nintendo-lyke qualitiez, Prince of Persiaz "FHUTA.jpg" and Dog Vault here :lol)

Nintendo e3 Conference
- "Puppies are cute!", Ravi Drumzzz!

The entire damn Smash Bros. Brawl thread. :lol

were the "miyamoto, reggie and iwata dancing on that driving scene from zoolander" gif and "kaz, phil and kutaragi depressed on that driving scene from zoolander" gif made this year?

ruxtpin

Banned
That Lips thread was pure gold. I was reading that while waiting for a class to start earlier today and was in tears. :lol

Top Bottom