• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest moments in gaming this year

Oh, the entire Limbo of the Lost fiasco deserves a nod. By the end of that thread it'd become a treasure hunt to see what else the developers had stolen from other games/movies. Some of the more prominent sources included Beetlejuice, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, and of course Oblivion amongst many others.

Ackter3.jpg

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Wow I've been mostly away from GAF for a week or so now and I already missed some epically funny threads... that Christmas desktops one, wow :lol

Jswanko

What about that Gaffer who posted for the first time in 2 years just to rub it in he was right about a DC/Mortal Kombat game? That was hilarious, and begrudgingly ill admit Crushed made a pretty lol pic for it.

Nintaiyo

Jswanko said:
What about that Gaffer who posted for the first time in 2 years just to rub it in he was right about a DC/Mortal Kombat game? That was hilarious, and begrudgingly ill admit Crushed made a pretty lol pic for it.
:lol I remember that...so epic.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Yeah, thinking back, No More Heroes was pretty much the game that made me laugh the most this year.

Zapages

Wow, definitely have to go with either the MKvsDC thread or the Beyblade thread.... Both were hysterical although MKvsDC has 3 year worth of ownage... :lol

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
joke answer: announcement of Metal Gear Ac!d on iPhone and DSi when everyone was sure it was 360

Real answer: Prolly something from those Penny Arcade games I never played

Top Bottom