• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

D-Pad

What is the green thing? And why is everyone else a dog? Where is the variety?

And of course, new page, blegh.

Edit -
Does anyone remember the Spanish cartoon show Basket Fever

BASKET-FEVER_Poster_th.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Why is there a girl in a court? I mean sports are generally all female/all male, no mixed sex!

Chuck

Still without luck
HOLY SHIT. Just realized what that gif was and looked and saw a short clip of what they showed at SDCC. HYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!

edit: also if anyone has a better vid hit me up wit dat pls.

CHEEZMO™;76437187 said:
Are we talking "hairspray can" or the full-on "roll of embossed wallpaper"?

I'm not privy to your codes.

It's a picture of a crocidile laying on his back with his manhood spewing juices.

Gattuso

He sure enjoys them black outlines, although I'm kinda not fine with "cutesy" head over muscled bodies lol

I didn't notice null had a tumblr account with unposted pics. Imma post some, I'm not sure if these are posted tho lol
Didn't he just make that the other day though?
I'm all for more of this guy's stuff. I think it's the pretty silly expressions that catch my eye. =D
I don't think he has too many drawings that have a "serious" expression on their faces but that's what I like about them.

Gattuso

Those look really good along with the rest of that wallpaper set. That just reminded me, now that i have the wii back i can go ahead and play through the 2 GC games.

Chuck

Still without luck
Just watched the Pokemon movie 16 trailer. Man that made no damn sense at all.

Also robots can't love everyone knows that. Genesect quit being silly.

Refyref

Wait, that is what people uproared over in the Pokemon thread?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that picture...

Also, nice pic, Coltraine.

I just looked at the Pokemon thread, and I have no idea how that picture provoked a reaction like that. Someone that would freak out over that must have issues.

Top Bottom