• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Grakl

dergs

OwjW9qH.jpg

IDbtRmf.jpg

XDLJtDV.jpg

SqtTnmC.jpg

aijWXEO.jpg

VRz74Cq.jpg

OdsebVq.jpg

Ilq9FTS.jpg

Gattuso

Shadowrun is a tabletop RPG. It's had several video game adaptations too; you might have heard of the recent one that was on Kickstarter.
Well if its the first time I've heard about it then I definitely didn't see the kickstarter.
Shadowrun is a game. Was first a tabletop/pen and paper thing or something like that. Then there was the snes game which has a huge indie following. Then a shooter for some reason and a recent sequel to the snes game.

edit: FUCK YOUUUUU!

I'll go ahead and look it up it sounds pretty interesting.

WolvenOne

Heh, Chevi. Figured it was someone like her, spazzy, or yuuri.

I approve.

Heh, yeah Chevi. I've got some more stuff coming from her eventually actually. Been sending little donations her way to help her through some tough times. So, one commission, and some thank you chibi/derps.

Just wish I could help her more though. Times are so tough, for so many people! D:

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm surprised you guys haven't seen that I mean, it's made its way around the interwebs ages ago.

Gattuso

Japan loves buff dragons too.

Will post once I get some sleep ~_~
I see you got pretty far with that so:
urakata said:
へたろー said:
ぜん。 said:
サクライ said:
stan said:
etness said:
hk2368321 said:
gin said:

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen that I mean, it's made its way around the interwebs ages ago.

I was most likely not even on the internet depending on how old that image is.

Gattuso

I always manage to grab a single image out of the dump that is a lot more interesting to one of you and its always pretty much expected.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man pixiv searching is sorta making me lazy, sorry for the lack of dragonmen

Also I was considering using the tiger avatar but the nipples might scare out people so Orcaman!

Gattuso

Man pixiv searching is sorta making me lazy, sorry for the lack of dragonmen

Also I was considering using the tiger avatar but the nipples might scare out people so Orcaman!
Yea, I thought that was going to be too much for people to handle if they saw it.

Top Bottom