• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

SqP8T8u.jpg

Gattuso

I still need to make an attempt to actually use tags to search for stuff but i've never had an issue so far when looking for images without the search.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well all of them :p

Although I must say the first pic, first time seeing a buff dog with that breed.

Gattuso

I'm sure there's more of that breed and other ones you don't see in that type of art hidden away somewhere. I was going to say you would probably find that person's FA eventually since you watch most of the artists I post art from on FA and pixiv but then I just found it: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linlvjia/ looks like another one that's pretty much moved onto FA and I missed out on some art.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They don't make shirts for swole size.

WolvenOne

Heh, well I'm glad you appreciate that. Most my commissions depict girls actually, since thats where my own tastes run. I try to get the occasional picture of my Sona though, mostly for the women that follow me. (There's a surprising number of them, oddly enough.)

Gattuso

Weird, usually it's them moving to pixiv and not the other way around.
It seems like all the ones I find these days have moved to FA but most of the artists I follow/watch still upload art simultaneously to both. tkfkd5362 is another one that only uploads to fa now.

WolvenOne

FA has a really active community around it, so once people start submitting there, they have a tendency to be swept up in it.

Emitan

Heh, well I'm glad you appreciate that. Most my commissions depict girls actually, since thats where my own tastes run. I try to get the occasional picture of my Sona though, mostly for the women that follow me. (There's a surprising number of them, oddly enough.)

Badass women are awesome. If you have any more I'd love to see them.

WolvenOne

Badass women are awesome. If you have any more I'd love to see them.

Lesee, the one above was Sadira Savaan, whose kinda a free spirited magical jungle merc.

There's her grand daughter, Cindi Savaan, a personal trainer. Pictures of these two generally take place in radically different time periods.

I have a few other tough female OC's as well, but they don't get nearly as much attention.

WolvenOne

Well they don't have to be "tough". Just cool.

Competence is attractive, regardless of what the Moe obsessed masses might think. Physical prowess is just another kind of competence, so I find it attractive.

Thus, tough.

Granted, there IS a difference between tough, and hard as nails.

Boss Doggie

It's hard to find muscle Digimon art without being lewd.

It seems like all the ones I find these days have moved to FA but most of the artists I follow/watch still upload art simultaneously to both. tkfkd5362 is another one that only uploads to fa now.

Ahh. I can't find some like bomb. I guess some moved to twitter pic or fc.

It is super effective.

How super? :p

Gattuso

It seems like you just can't find anything safe enough for this thread. (same with the previous one)

Where does bomb's art come from anyway? (other than those image packs) I see art that doesn't look like they come from a pack but I don't seem to know where people were getting them from.

Boss Doggie

It seems like you just can't find anything safe enough for this thread. (same with the previous one)

Where does bomb's art come from anyway? (other than those image packs) I see art that doesn't look like they come from a pack but I don't seem to know where people were getting them from.

Sadly that's all there is now. He used to have this blog but it's gone. He has a new blog but all it has are just advertising image packs/doujin.

...I'd want him to do Wolf.

Hmm, think I'm going to start playing GW2 again - thank goodness for no sub fee :D Can't wait to see the huge changelog :p

Also, usually I do pickup in this case, but I'm out, so it'll have to wait :)

Top Bottom