• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

WolvenOne

Very nice. I recently bought a story commission for $10, which will hopefully be completed soon.

It's NSFW, so I'll post it up on the IRC when it comes in.

Heh, sadly I won't be able to see it. Might sound weird I know, but I try to exercise a degree of, uh, self restraint, in certain respects. Makes me a bit of a prude by furry standards, unfortunately.

WolvenOne

I can't really comment on the art because its not really my thing but the art style looks nice.

Styles good, and like I said, he's a good guy. Last holiday season I commissioned him for a winter themed piece. Unfortunately he got busy and couldn't get around to it until a cash crunch hit and I couldn't pay him. Not only did he not put up a fuss about canceling the commission, but he decided to finish it up for free. He felt bad about taking so long, and wanted to apologize.

Was completely unnecessary, so the guy deserves a lot of props for general goodness.

Gattuso

Styles good, and like I said, he's a good guy. Last holiday season I commissioned him for a winter themed piece. Unfortunately he got busy and couldn't get around to it until a cash crunch hit and I couldn't pay him. Not only did he not put up a fuss about canceling the commission, but he decided to finish it up for free. He felt bad about taking so long, and wanted to apologize.

Was completely unnecessary, so the guy deserves a lot of props for general goodness.

This kind of reminds me of some of the things a few people in this have done for me even though they didn't really have to.

Gattuso

Heh, well furries you know. We're a strange, but generally very good lot. XD

And pretty small one as well.
But the chat makes it feel a lot bigger than what it seems like in here. (Well on days that aren't slow or when nothing's happening anyway).
edit: I can't really say its all that small anymore, its just more of a lurking party going on in here.

WolvenOne

And pretty small one as well.
But the chat makes it feel a lot bigger than what it seems like in here. (Well on days that aren't slow or when nothing's happening anyway).
edit: I can't really say its all that small anymore, its just more of a lurking party going on in here.

Oh, heh, I was referring to, in general, you know. I spend a lot of time among the FA furs though, so there's a lot of people to keep track of over there. XD

Gattuso

It still probably is one of the smallest communities in OT.

I think there were a few on this side that didn't even get past the first few pages but the furry gaf has been getting just a bit more populated. Its not as dead as the last 10 pages or so of the previous thread at least.

WolvenOne

Yes, well, I'm going to try dropping the occasional little blurb in here every day, just to keep things nominally active. Mind you, I may run out of relevant things to say after awhile. >_>

Gattuso

Yes, well, I'm going to try dropping the occasional little blurb in here every day, just to keep things nominally active. Mind you, I may run out of relevant things to say after awhile. >_>

Its pretty normal for this thread to not have much to talk about.

WolvenOne

LaET9QO.jpg

Nominally furry, so I'm posting it here, Nuada Nunh, my FFXIV ARR character. Created in the recently released FFXIV character creator benchmark.

Drew a pic of myself for my Youtube Channel Banner.

I'm not an artist (If you haven't noticed lol). But I'm too cheap to commission someone to draw one for me.

1H2HXLM.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
That's pretty good Farrow!

..still not sure how Star Fox wasn't your top video game fox though >_>

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Heh, dorky faced buff wolf

On a related note, apparently there are people who block avatars. That just makes me more inspired to change my avatars a lot!

Gattuso

Heh, dorky faced buff wolf

On a related note, apparently there are people who block avatars. That just makes me more inspired to change my avatars a lot!

Oh I see you looked at the last page of that thread. Yea that just makes it sound funny when they see the avatar pop back up and have to constantly re-block it.

Gattuso

Well if he made a new one at some point here it is but I thought that was his only one. He also uploads a some art not seen in his pixiv on twitter which is in his profile.

bronzeP

Banned
why is everyone and everything so much muscled here? :c

look at me, im slim and thats about it..do i need those muscles?

Gattuso

If endless pictures of shirtless males is safe. Then a woman's nipple poking her clothes being deemed unsafe would be very fickle.

Your right about there being endless pictures. (Especially going by the previous thread.)
Too bad your one image can't fend off the endless males by itself.

How about black boxing? What are the rules on that (Covering up boobs and other bits)
I think it'd be best not to - Google overlords and all that.

----

Hmm, it was a bit of a trial starting GW2 back up - 9 months since I've played and I ended up forgetting my login info. Thank goodness I'd stored my password in KeePass months ago and had forgotten.

Loading it up, I was in the kitchen, which reminded me that I was working on my cooking before dropping it - gonna take me some time to catch up. I don't really want to have to roll another charr, but I sorta remember nothing...

WolvenOne

Well, my sona's in this one too, but at least the fairer sex is going to get a little representation in this one. XD

Not the usual style my characters are depicted in, but I'm quite fond of this one. :)

Shadowrun is a tabletop RPG. It's had several video game adaptations too; you might have heard of the recent one that was on Kickstarter.

jgminto

Shadowrun is a game. Was first a tabletop/pen and paper thing or something like that. Then there was the snes game which has a huge indie following. Then a shooter for some reason and a recent sequel to the snes game.

edit: FUCK YOUUUUU!

Top Bottom