• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Further NA Zelda Symphony dates revealed (Vancouver, Phoenix, etc) [ON SALE NOW]

Meier

Bought two Balcony tickets in Austin. $114 after fees for the both... not too shabby. Here is the view:

BalcCenterB.jpg

Nowhere to enter a promo code sadly.

Debating on what price range I should purchase these tickets for. I've never been to a symphony before, so I'm thinking the best price. Symphony-Gaf, what say you? Should I buy the best seat, middle tier, or the $45 seats?

scurker

Debating on what price range I should purchase these tickets for. I've never been to a symphony before, so I'm thinking the best price. Symphony-Gaf, what say you? Should I buy the best seat, middle tier, or the $45 seats?

Depends on the concert hall. Generally the sound is good anywhere. If you don't care to actually see the orchestra, go for the cheaper tickets.

Personally I like to go for middle tier, since that tends to be a happy medium.

TommyT

Bought two Balcony tickets in Austin. $114 after fees for the both... not too shabby. Here is the view:

BalcCenterB.jpg

Nowhere to enter a promo code sadly.

Thinking I might venture down to Austin to see this one after going to Dallas one. Looks like a rather small venue.

edit: Here's a seating map:

8124.gif

There is a place to enter the Club Nintendo promo code for the Orlando show but the code "ZELDA" doesn't work. I tried "HYRULE" and "LINK" too just in case they changed it to something equally obvious but they also didn't work :(

Just saw my e-mail with the source. OP, Update:

Concert dates and locations are as follows (subject to change):
Jan. 10 Dallas, TX
March 14 Vancouver, British Columbia
March 26 Seattle, WA
March 28 San Francisco, CA
April 7 Denver, CO
April 20 Phoenix, AZ
April 21 Phoenix, AZ
May 12 Atlanta, GA
May 31 Montreal, Quebec
June 22 Austin, TX
July 14 Orlando, FL
Sept. 29* Toronto, Ontario
* tickets on sale March 31

Just bought my ticket for $87. I decided to not wait for my friends, since I didn't want to risk losing out on this chance. I'm pretty pumped up for this experience!

Chairhome

If I was to go to a Publix to buy these, would that get rid of the excessive fees that appear when buying online?

I went to the Amway Arena (they're the box office for Bob Carr, too) and bought my tickets there. The lower pricing tier tickets were $39 each after fees/taxes. I bought 4, my co-worker bought 8 so we have a whole row to ourselves. We're on the upper level, midsection towards right.

Firestorm

Got 12 tickets to the Vancouver show. Wish Ticketmaster didn't screw me out of the original seats I got (told me time expired when it didn't -_-) since I found out a friend's group was just in front of me. I have 8 spots probably taken so might have 4 for someone if they need it but not sure yet.

Firestorm

I just called Nintendo Customer Service and the rep said he didn't have any info on it yet so it is likely not yet released. Lame. He said to try again in a few days, but that's dumb cause they tickets may sell and you'll get worse seats by waiting. May have to email them about this and hope for some kind of reimbursement or something :-(
Will probably do the same.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Montreal wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

But I don't have the cash right now! D: I can't buy tickets!

Llyranor

Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier for Montreal, really? Maaan, we just built a brand-new concert hall, and they use that one instead?

Anyway, is this going to be a proper symphonic concert, or is it going to be like VideogamesLive where the audience yells louder than the music? This will actually determine whether I buy tickets or not.

EDIT: Wow, an actual 4-movement symphony? Sweet!

Llyranor

Isn't Wilfrid-Pelletier bigger than the new one?
It is, but the sound of the new concert hall is amazing. It's such a shame.
And people better shut the hell up during the show, I swear to God!
I just checked some samples from the London concert on youtube. People didn't yell during the music (surprising, I know!!!). That crap ruined VideogamesLive for me.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Happy about Toronto getting a date, but I'm not too sure about the date in question... We'll see. I'll have to talk to my bf about it first, but I'd love to go!

Edit: The thought of buying a new dress and getting my hair done for dinner/lunch prior to the concert makes me all giddy.

Got my ticket earlier today for Orlando. Will probably make a whole weekend out of it and go visit my best friend who lives there.

Top Bottom