• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Game of the Year 2009 - Voting Thread (READ THE RULES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
To everyone voting: Timetokill said he was going to do another thread with a more balanced voting system.
So... why are you still voting here then???

feel

Sucks that hundreds of "I love all things Sony" dudes can just come in and give the two obvious games 5 points, and render my votes worthless, but oh well...

Halo 3 ODST --------------- 3
Uncharted 2 ---------------- 2
Batman Arkham Asylum -- 2
Left 4 Dead 2 --------------- 2
Brütal Legend --------------- 1

Assassin's Creed 2 - 3
Uncharted 2 - 2
Batman Arkham Asylum - 2
MLB 09 The Show - 1
Modern Warfare 2 - 1
Demon's Souls - 1

Ashodin

Jocchan said:
To everyone voting: Timetokill said he was going to do another thread with a more balanced voting system.
So... why are you still voting here then???
I don't think most people know what took place.

zoku88

Machinarium 5

Muramasa: Demon Blade 2

Little King's story 2

BlazBlue 1

I actually can't think of other things that came out this year off the top of my head.

Oh, we're not voting here?

CoD: MW2- 2(would have been a three if dedicated servers and matching actually worked)
Halo 3 ODST- 2 (yes it was too expensive and the MP just recycled but it does what it does exceedingly well. After lag-filled CoD4, WaW and MW2 MP matches playing H3 shows it is possible to get a decent game outside of the US)
Uncharted 2- 2 (loved it)
New Super Mario Bros Wii - 1
Shadow Complex- 1 (if I'd been able to trigger the last boss battle, it would have been a 2)

Letters said:
Sucks that hundreds of "I love all things Sony" dudes can just come in and give the two obvious games 5 points, and render my votes worthless, but oh well...
It works both ways, so just take it easy.

1. Killing Floor (PC)- 3 pts
2. Scribblenauts (DS)- 3 pts
3. NSMBWii (Wii)- 2 pts
4. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (PC)- 2 pts

Honorable Mentions (I wish I could give points to all of these games, but I want my points to actually count... don't like this system too much):

5. Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS)
6. Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)
7. Prototype (PC)
8. Grand Slam Tennis (Wii)
9. Big Bang Mini (DS)
10. Word Ace (iPod Touch)

I worry that for some of these games, this will be the only time they appear in this thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom