• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
oh ffs... i thought I could trust my sc feed...

yeah but i discovered this because of your link so it's all good

ak175yv.png

DominoKid

It seems like a lot of people didn't like the new Meek Mill album, I guess. I don't know what to think about it, but I've been listening to it a lot, and I'm surprised how much I enjoy it.

The features and the beats the only good thing about it. And that aint worth struggling through Meek verses.

Heard the Gibbs stuff and loved it. Haven't heard the guy who isn't Travis Scott but sounds like Travis Scott track yet. I'll check that out later.

Oh shit and the Ka too, I'll put that on later.

Vorheez

Same; bought it during the PSN sale but I've yet to start it.

Fuck I missed a soma sale

No but I did listen to the Giant Bombcast squad drool over it during their Game of the Year discussions...
Yeah, it's amazing. I haven't been into gaming much recently for whatever reason, and it was the only thing that I gave a damn about playing. I got a new xbone too but I cant even bring myself to play that. I'd pick something up and have to force myself to play it and pretend to like it. My face just ended up buried in my phone 20 minutes later.

Im not quite finished, but it might be the most engrossing/immersive experience I've ever had with a game. It's so good. It doesn't even feel like a game sometimes, but instead an actual experience. It's hard to explain... I don't even care much for horror games because I'm a pussy. Shit keeps me up at night. And although this game has made me have to physically get up and move away from the TV sometimes, I can't stay away from it for too long. I have a compulsion to know what will happen and to continue playing.

Oh, and not to mention that it has the best story ever for a video game. I studied science fiction last year in college where we had to tear apart and analyze some of the greatest works in the genre, and SOMA easily compares to and even exceeds most of them. Brilliant storytelling and writing, with some very complex themes and ideas. Lots of psychology too. I don't know how the team pulled off a story this well, but it's sensational.

Please play it everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom