• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo man, Des I'm surprised that SL Jones X Dj Burn One didn't make your wrap-up thread or maybe I've been just feeling it a lot recently. I liked it back when you first posted it, but now I like it a whole lot more. Definitely some of my favorite recent Burn One production that and the indeed ep.

Checking in from Vietnam to say suck my dick gafhop. No teeth.
How is it over there so far?
Starlito dropped two of my favorite releases this year. It feels pretty good to be alive right now.

Yeah? I'm going to have to cop that recent starlito, I passed it up honestly because I thought it was mostly him rapping over other people beats, but it sounds good.

HiResDes

Yo man, Des I'm surprised that SL Jones X Dj Burn One didn't make your wrap-up thread or maybe I've been just feeling it a lot recently. I liked it back when you first posted it, but now I like it a whole lot more. Definitely some of my favorite recent Burn One production that and the indeed ep.

How is it over there so far?

Yeah? I'm going to have to cop that recent starlito, I passed it up honestly because I thought it was mostly him rapping over other people beats, but it sounds good.

I kinda forgot about it, that and Starlito's Mental Warfare.

Esch

Banned
fuck detox, fuck dre

basedgod

swag

tumblr_m5mzez8gLa1r2dtwlo1_500.gif

for the love of god can we remove shitty shit like WZRD and Taylor Allerdice from the OP

Esch

Banned
Yeah I can do that.

Thank you. Maybe replace it with stuff thats a little more relevant? Life is Good, RAP Music, Cigarette Boats, No Idols, Russian Roulette?

These are the albums gaf hop hypes/talks about tbh

HiResDes

Honestly the album I'm surprised more people aren't bumping is that Mach Five ratchet shit, has to be a top three album for me in the whip.

Macca

Was listening to Life is Good today. Man, I'm not feeling the production on a lot of it. Daughters and Loco-Motive especially. They're good, but just totally lack the grittiness I want from a track like that.

However tracks like Accident Murderers, The Don and Nasty are fantastic.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damnit.. the mention of Balloons of Haus has me listening to it again :|

Now I'm gonna be in the vortex for another month.

Macca

Yo, what was that tape (I think)? that was going round a week or so ago? People were saying it bangs, had a red cover or something.

HiResDes

Oh shit I forgot, I'm also looking out for whatever new Schoolboy Q drops, and I believe Haleek Maul/Deniro Farrar have something in the works as well!

coldvein

Banned
hey guys i have something both fresh and new for this fresh new thread

AzUAtgCCMAAlbqP.png

also if you had to, where would you place 808 in your personal list of ye albums

that's a beautiful cover. something about a woman touching her tits just GETS. ME. GOIN.

ps. what is it

Cruel Summer Artwork is magnificent. A chick holding her breast on a nice ass beach with fucking palm trees and she's just floating in the water. Damn that is amazing art
that's what i see
Oh shit I forgot, I'm also looking out for whatever new Schoolboy Q drops, and I believe Haleek Maul/Deniro Farrar have something in the works as well!

yeah? I'm surprised Q is dropping a mixtape honestly. Felt like TDE weren't about mixtapes no more, not that I'm complaining, but I'd gladly pay.
I kinda forgot about it, that and Starlito's Mental Warfare.

yo, I didn't even know you liked Lito.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
yeah? I'm surprised Q is dropping a mixtape honestly. Felt like TDE weren't about mixtapes no more, not that I'm complaining, but I'd gladly pay.
I think what he means is another mixtape-album kind of thing for-pay like Setbacks and H&C were both originally. And then his major label debut that will probably be for pay only.

That successful TDE/Curren$y business model.

Coal

also if you had to, where would you place 808 in your personal list of ye albums

I think 808s is definitely near the top of the list. I like Kanye rapping better than Kanye singing, but he knows his range and does a pretty good job of staying in there. True to Kanye though he uses it more as an instrument on that album than just words (at least, I hope that's why he used the auto-tune so much). Still it comes across as a pretty heartfelt album, and anyone that has lost a lot of shit in their life at once (or any heavy loss, really) should be able to identify with it.

It's nice to see someone drop the act for a while and show some emotion. It's rare to see that in music, especially for someone as big headed as Kanye.

IrishNinja

oh cool its already working

brofist.jpg

Dat beat drop on Ghetto Bird. Gives me a boner every time.

perfect example. honestly there's few tracks i remember skipping, used to loop bop gun when chicks were over too, weird to do with a cube album but that shit had everything for me, even ridiculous 90s skits.

Thank you. Maybe replace it with stuff thats a little more relevant? Life is Good, RAP Music, Cigarette Boats, No Idols, Russian Roulette?

These are the albums gaf hop hypes/talks about tbh

^all of these

Sir Michael is too consistent, definitely not talked about enough

post your favorite tracks des, cause im napping

kamspy

http://youtu.be/cMXXemw2X_s <--- if you have a subwoofer, this is a song to put it to the test. Bumps like a mofo. Really one of the best sub tests out there. If you took this song, put a Kanye verse on it and put an a little single art with the red font black background Yeezy style GAF would be on it's nuts.

I had to order this on CD from Amazon on a couple months ago. I couldn't even find a copy to download illegally or digital version anywhere on the net. Criminally underrated Nawlin's classic.

Get hip.

UTP is Juvenile, Wacko and Skip. Wacko and Skip both have great personality style flows, kinda like 2 Chainz. No lyricists, but they convey so much personality it's really entertaining. Great album. Buy it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00022LI6Q/?tag=neogaf0e-20

BRaly.jpg

and holy shit. Amazon has the MP3 version now. They didn't when I bought it. Still happy I did. Lost my OG copy.

iavi

Damn, gaf-hop. I come back and we're on a new thread. I'm like 75% faded too. I'm not ready for this shit, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom