• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn somebody was trying to kill Chris Brown tonight apparently at his VMA party or whatever.

Nigga gotta stop throwing up gang signs in pictures when he ain't bout that life

3 people shot

PEOPLE SAYIN SUGE KNIGHT
or a lookalike
GOT DROPPED?

DAMN MY NIGGA SUGE GOT HIT?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Damn somebody was trying to kill Chris Brown tonight apparently at his VMA party or whatever.

Nigga gotta stop throwing up gang signs in pictures when he ain't bout that life

3 people shot

PEOPLE SAYIN SUGE KNIGHT
or a lookalike
GOT DROPPED?

DAMN MY NIGGA SUGE GOT HIT?

Yea looks like it according to TMz

Shots rang out at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood at around 1:30 AM Sunday ... and Suge Knight was shot twice and taken to the hospital by ambulance where he's currently in surgery ... eyewitnesses and Suge's family tell TMZ.

Tyson Beckford, Robert Richard and Apple de Ap all tell TMZ ... there were inside the pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown when they heard 4 shots ring out inside the club.

Suge walked out on his own power ... a cop spotted him and walked the rap mogul to the police car where Suge sat. Suge was then put in an ambulance and taken to a local hospital.

We do not know the nature of Suge's injuries. Multiple sources now tell us Suge was one of 3 people were were shot. At least 1 is in critical condition.

The night started with tension. An hour-and-a-half before the shots, Game came to the club and he and his buddies got into an altercation with security guards ... there was a full-on fight. Game tried to get in was denied and left, but his buddies stayed behind. We do not know if they were involved in the altercation.

Story developing

m3k

suge gets caught out now? to be honest i thought it happen a long time ago

its kinda sad still he must be real old now

edit: damn hes 49... i always thought he was much older

Esch

Banned
Wait, why is Pacific Rim bad? Was the cheese and campiness too much?

terrible acting

corny white man saving asian woman
H6ofe.png
who is just too weak to help herself (smh)

boring middle

cheesy in general

overcast

Wait, why is Pacific Rim bad? Was the cheese and campiness too much?
It's campiness is fine. I was initially high on it. When I watched it again the parts I didn't like were worse. That section in between the first action scene and Hong Kong is brutal. Charlie Hunnam is terrible in every way and lacking in any notable charisma. Fight scenes aren't worth all that.
Most underrated rapper?

Redman gotta be up there
I like old Del (not including Deltron) and Binary Star. If they count.

thabiz

most underated rapper is either kool keith or king t. theres so many its impossible to name them all.

pmd was always on point. mr funke. chip fu. the list goes on and on.

Courage

but the transformers series is shit right?
Pacific Rim doesn't really overindulge itself on other superfluous BS like the Transformers series does. Why do I give a fuck that Shia Labeouf is unemployed and is looking for a job? The human element was a lot less down your throat in Pacific Rim, although cliche and dumb. I found that appealing in a movie about huge robots fighting monsters. It doesn't take itself seriously, while Bay consistently shits on one of the most beloved franchises ever.

I'm calling y'all dusty because you're berating the movie for being too campy, cheesy and corny. You are literally yelling at kids to get off your lawn. Its prime dusty behavior to hate fun. Meanwhile I'm being recommended the latest Statik Selektah album. If y'all aren't dusty what are you?

HiResDes

But Pacific Rim is a dusty movie that adds absolutely nothing to the genre and uses homage and fanservice to disguise it's shitty acting and unimaginative plot devices.

Esch

Banned
I'm calling y'all dusty because you're berating the movie for being too campy, cheesy and corny. You are literally yelling at kids to get off your lawn. Its prime dusty behavior to hate fun.

except this movie isnt for kids its for 38 year old anime figurine collectors

kids dont give a fucc about kaiju genre fiction and they havent for years and years now

iEt61mZroWElR.gif

Pacific Rim is shit because anyone who's watched, almost ANY mecha anime knows it can and has been done MUCH better. I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but it was just bad...didn't help that I was tried hyping myself up for it by watching Char's Counterattack the night before watching it.

But seriously? Coming from something like this (first ep) to Pacific Rim was just...
Diebuster Episode 1 fight

But Pacific Rim is a dusty movie that adds absolutely nothing to the genre and uses homage and fanservice to disguise it's shitty acting and unimaginative plot devices.
Don't give a fuck about adding anything to the genre. Just having fun here Mr swiffer.

dHL8tBk.jpg

Too dusty to even post images correctly. Smh

overcast

I could excuse the acting if the movie was more fun.

I own it on Blu Ray though. Got it for like 10 on Black Friday, figured out it wasn't that great upon second watch. It isn't the worst movie ever though. I enjoy the Hong Kong scene.

thabiz

I could excuse the acting if the movie was more fun.

I own it on Blu Ray though. Got it for like 10 on Black Friday, figured out it wasn't that great upon second watch. It isn't the worst movie ever though. I enjoy the Hong Kong scene.

and the scene where Candi gushes on the camera lens, screaming like a banshee was also a highlight.

oh wait....wrong movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom