• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayDat

Anyone here keeping a list of this year's certified hot tracks?

Some songs I like a lot so far:

Lil Herb - On My Soul
Ratking - Canal
Schoolboy Q - Man of the Year
Aston Matthews - Money, Mackin, Murda
GoldLink - Planet Paradise
Action Bronson - Easy Rider

I wouldn't classify these as bangers, but they're good:

Lakutis - Jesus Piece
Antwon - Metro Nome
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib - Thuggin
Lil Herb - Fight or Flight
Kool and Kass - CREAM

There's a TON of shit I haven't gotten to yet.

QjKfcJz.png

woooooooo

overcast

Anyone here keeping a list of this year's certified hot tracks?
Schoolboy Q - Break the Bank
Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Shitsville
Goldlink - Sober Thoughts
Future - Move that Dope
Isaiah Rashad - RIP Kevin Miller
Ratking - Snow Beach
YG - I Just Wanna Party
Young Thug - Old English
Riff Raff - Wetter than Tsunami
Danny Brown/Rustie - Attak
Sir Michael Rocks - Memo
Antwon - Metro Nome
Lil Herb - On My Soul

Probably missed something, but I go back to those a lot. Tried keeping it to one per album.

Edit: not sure if you meant just bangers, but some of these aren't bangers, just great tracks.

HiResDes

You know what I realized is that I've never checked out a full underachiever project, am I sleeping brehs?

Lullaby by A$ton Matthews is so dope.

You know what I realized is that I've never checked out a full underachiever project, am I sleeping brehs?

Lullaby by A$ton Matthews is so dope.
Indogism is worth listening to if I had to compare it to what you been listening to recently. Haven't heard their latest project yet

naw

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Shitsville
Goldlink - Sober Thoughts
Future - Move that Dope
Isaiah Rashad - RIP Kevin Miller
Ratking - Snow Beach
YG - I Just Wanna Party
Young Thug - Old English
Riff Raff - Wetter than Tsunami
Danny Brown/Rustie - Attak
Sir Michael Rocks - Memo
Antwon - Metro Nome
Lil Herb - On My Soul

Probably missed something, but I go back to those a lot. Tried keeping it to one per album.

Edit: not sure if you meant just bangers, but some of these aren't bangers, just great tracks.
missing Skyfall aka soty

just listen to Indigoism. can ignore everything else

Esch

Banned
Esch, I don't know how close you follow, but are you seeing the massacre on Rams starters in this preseason game? So many injured. Also, better start thinking about a QB in the 2015 draft. Fuck :[

close enough to watch the first 6 games of the season and then hate myself

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Having followed the Lions for the past 20 or so years I can't really bring myself to feel bad for any other fanbase of a sports team. 💩

Esch

Banned
fFo9b.png

we getting di maria doe
YlVGJ.png

we still got a week to find a warm, able body to play in CM.

That's a bit like stitching up one wound when you got like 12 tho
troll.png

loathe to say it but hope you get your shit together.

afterall i did make the mistake of picking Rooney over Sturridge or Lukaku in fantasy and i made another mistake by having him be my captain for the week instead of Costa or Fabregas

overcast

tell me about it

i even gave her a damn ride home from work yesterday today and we hung out for a while
Was this before or after you figured it out?

Kinda thinking about putting a stop to seeing this girl I met on Tinder. She's cool, nice, pretty; but we aren't really that compatible. Can't do the FOB thing with her.
Virgin.

Courage

Diego Costa is an absolute beast so far. Where the fuck was he during the world cup?

No one is stopping Chelsea this season. Sorry DominoKid.

Esch

Banned
Diego Costa is an absolute beast so far. Where the fuck was he during the world cup?

No one is stopping Chelsea this season. Sorry DominoKid.
Look at who he has feeding him now. That's the difference tbh. lots of guys flabbynsick (or slightly fraudulent) on the Spain NT. if chelsea had someone another good guy at fwd they'd have it in the bag.

1/2. Chelsea/City
3. Liverpool
4/5. Arsenal/Everton
????. Utd

Courage

Balotelli is way too inconsistent to be a viable replacement for Suarez, but Liverpool has a better midfield. It's honestly a tossup.

Esch

Banned
Balotelli is way too inconsistent to be a viable replacement for Suarez, but Liverpool has a better midfield. It's honestly a tossup.

You're right, it's basically up in the air. Utd starting off with so many injuries seems like it'll fuck their season though.

edit; forgot about how leaky Pool's d can be :(

injurai

Banned
glover should have gone the route of danny

but it's odd seeing him take on this persona after the community has been feeding him good

Courage

Shaw's 19 tho. Skrtel's got 10 years of experience over him and still fucks up badly.
iihWQLLqnH60r.png

Man City defense is best in the league, hands down.

Edit: What's with Gambino and this aggressive effort to stay relevant? First with a half assed diss that no one batted an eye to, and now this. He must be frustrated that people don't take him seriously.

HiResDes

what about dat united midfield doe
troll.png

Hey Toku, I watched Tokyo Drift today again and thought of you (pause). I still really dont like the movie. The lead is awful and flat.
Toku doesn't care about acting. I mean Pacific Rim is like his favorite movie

Omg football talk in gafhop . I'm too drnk for this shit but gimme a little bit

Btw pacific rim is dogshit

Tokyo drift lead is a boss tho, clear eyes full hearts

injurai

Banned
Schoolboy Q - Man of the Year

the love is still real

i think Q was trying to emulate all his inspirations and lost his self-identity on Oxy. It's dangerous to run the gamut on an album when you should be making a focused experience. I think he can make a turn around still, H&C and the Oxy singles were supurb.

Toku doesn't care about acting. I mean Pacific Rim is like his favorite movie

Btw pacific rim is dogshit

Pacific Rim is indeed pure shit. I thought toku had good tastes... this is all very suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom