• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a lil sad you didn't like music from BUSH.

I love that album, but this is a banger. That was a more smooth album production-wise.

edit: wow brehs can't believe I'm late to Overwatch. I thought it would be like TF2 so I avoided it but this game is ridiculously fun. Blizzard got another hit on their hands here.

This new Deniro Farrar EP/tape is really good. Was not expecting that slight 90s boom bap feel on some of the tracks.

Also, any Polica fans in Gaf-Hop? Just realize they dropped a new album in March and this thing flows all the way through. So good

Also also, DJ Shadow has some good stuff on his new album too.

tumblr_o9ema2JG1F1tguoxuo1_1280.jpg
The Kendrick/Beyonce performance was really good

PBY

Banned
I just don't get this Fewch x Jay song.

Jay was kinda aight, but like... they picked a random ass Southside beat that could be on any random ass 1017 rapper tape? Its cool but its just... there?

Also, no fewch verse? No other guest?

Its just kinda there, like that Khaled Drake track.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
I just don't get this Fewch x Jay song.

Jay was kinda aight, but like... they picked a random ass Southside beat that could be on any random ass 1017 rapper tape? Its cool but its just... there?

Also, no fewch verse? No other guest?

Its just kinda there, like that Khaled Drake track.

Exactly....song will be forgotten before the album drop.

overcast

"Rich nigga still eating catfish
That bitch ain't really bad that's a catfish"

How does Kanye still do it in 2016 brehs 🙌🏻

Getting around to listening to Jay Rock's 90059. What did y'all think about it?

DJ shadow in 2016

Shameful

Shit is terrible

I haven't listened to that album and probably won't ever, but I do remember the shit stir that The Outsider conjured up when it was first released. That album is really as bad as people make it out to be.

BlackJace

New Khaled hook is trash

KeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeysKeys

Getting around to listening to Jay Rock's 90059. What did y'all think about it?

I haven't listened to that album and probably won't ever, but I do remember the shit stir that The Outsider conjured up when it was first released. That album is really as bad as people make it out to be.

Great album, I think I prefer his first but still solid.

m3k

someone explain the dj shadow in 2016 thing

i heard a dj shadow sample on the radio yesterday... has he released new stuff... that sucks?

Hitta93

Banned
yeah, shouldn't have put the best song on the album out there like that. Not too many other options that could have replaced it though.

The project was too short.

Yeah, that's a hard act to follow, though have to admire the audacity to do something like that. Jay Rock's verse on the original Money Trees is among my 25 Favorite verses of all time. Such an amazing verse.

Just seemed like it was somewhat of a sleight to Rock. The original is probably the biggest song anyone knows him by, and it's not even from one of his previous projects. That with the whole 4+ years of waiting was ehhh.

Ninja Dom

New English was awful on first listen. Panda is the best track on there. The rest is too shouty for me.

I Got The Keys is a good track. I quite like it.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Saw this shit live when he was on Periscope

Still can't wait for Life Of Desiigner

HOLY FUCK

People on KTT saying "this is an ascended saiyan"

rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

edit 2:
7a127023c7.jpg

Except that Panda is wack as fuck. Desiigner will never go as hard as Future.

Hitta93

Banned
Have not listened to a single Curren$y tape this year, was thinking he was going the Gucci route with releasing a whole bunch of throwaway tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom