• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitta93

Banned
Apple Music Inks Deal with Cash Money Records

All Cash Money Records future releases to be Apple Music exclusive?
This is trash.
Kodak Free

RcRRBRB.gif

Good shit.

Dereck

Danny Brown album tracklist

"Downward Spiral"
"Tell Me What I Don't Know"
"Rolling Stone" (featuring Petite Noir)
"Really Doe" (featuring Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul & Earl Sweatshirt) [Prod. Black Milk]
"Lost"
"Ain't It Funny"
"Goldust"
"White Lines"
"Pneumonia"
"Dance In The Water"
"From The Ground" (featuring Kelela)
"When It Rain" [Prod. Paul White]
"Today"
"Get Hi" (featuring B-Real)
"Hell For It"

Danny Brown album tracklist

"Downward Spiral"
"Tell Me What I Don't Know"
"Rolling Stone" (featuring Petite Noir)
"Really Doe" (featuring Kendrick Lamar, Flab-Soul & Earl Sweatshirt) [Prod. Black Milk]
"Lost"
"Ain't It Funny"
"Goldust"
"White Lines"
"Pneumonia"
"Dance In The Water"
"From The Ground" (featuring Kelela)
"When It Rain" [Prod. Paul White]
"Today"
"Get Hi" (featuring B-Real)
"Hell For It"

HiiiLife

Listening to red light district and this shit still tight to me. Couldn't care less about his recent output but I can't help but feel Luda has always been underrated.

illadelph

what would everyone consider Luda's best album? I used to bump Chicken & Beer a lot, but Red Light District is probably just a little bit better.

I even thought Ludaversal was pretty solid...it's more mature, basically his "Life Is Good"

HiiiLife

Not really.

Really? When was the last time anybody ever mentioned Luda for anything...can't help but feel T.I. is everybody's go to regarding the both of them.

what would everyone consider Luda's best album? I used to bump Chicken & Beer a lot, but Red Light District is probably just a little bit better.

I even thought Ludaversal was pretty solid...it's more mature, basically his "Life Is Good"

Red Light District and Word of Mouf are tied for me.

Listening to red light district and this shit still tight to me. Couldn't care less about his recent output but I can't help but feel Luda has always been underrated.

Luda had such an awesome style, but it's a shame that none of his lyrics or (most important) production on his albums have appealed to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom