• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all be standing in line to take your L's this week. At least do it with dignity.

nWl3qpB.gif

I'm not gonna be in the review thread nor will I ready any review before I beat it myself. I'm expecting a decent mid-80's and that's totally okay. I see this more like a stepping stone and technical foundation for the future - a first step in the right direction for the series w.r.t. to modern AAA game development. If it's also good that's nice of course.

Reviews are........AWFUL. AWFUL!!!!!!!!

or are they?

BITCH I'M MOROSE AND LUGUBRIOUS
I'MA LET THE UZI SPIT
TURN HIS FACE INTO GOOEY SHIT
I'MA LET THE UZI SPIT
I'MA LET THE UZI SPIT
I'MA LET THE UZI SPIT

Best hook ever?

HiResDes

I'MA LET THE UZI SPIT
I'MA LET THE UZI SPIT
I'MA LET THE UZI SPIT
I'MA LET THE UZI SPIT

Best hook ever?

Naw.

You're just a magic potty baby bitch
Uh-oh! Look who got wet
Look who got wet
You're in the magic potty baby clique
Uh-oh! Look who got wet
Look who got wet

Naw.

You're just a magic potty baby bitch
Uh-oh! Look who got wet
Look who got wet
You're in the magic potty baby clique
Uh-oh! Look who got wet
Look who got wet

LMAO damn that's good.

I just looked up a Magic Potty thanks to Genius. Apparently it's some weird toy for dolls, small world.

Nabs

When I hear of Pete and CL, the first thing I think of is that crazy AllHipHop interview from like 15 years ago. I'm glad they were able to get over that.

IrishNinja

When I hear of Pete and CL, the first thing I think of is that crazy AllHipHop interview from like 15 years ago. I'm glad they were able to get over that.

which one was that? i know one in more recent years where CL sounded particularly venomous

It's so weird that Harmony Korine and Gucci Mane are good friends.

I mean, Korine's got a taste for the odd with his movies, but despite all that, I just couldn't imagine him becoming best buds with Gucci.

PlayDat

This has been rumored for a bit right? Since last Black Friday too. We'll see though I'd rather get that SZA record or Black Hippy record over this.

Do you ever regret naming your account after Troy Ave? He was always a wack rapper. Now we know he's an attempted murderer. That's gotta sting.

Do you ever regret naming your account after Troy Ave? He was always a wack rapper. Now we know he's an attempted murderer. That's gotta sting.
Lol, it's actually not. When I first picked this as a username, I was in 6th grade, around 2007-2008. My teacher at the time was really big on tech and insisted all of us make a Gmail. When it was my turn to do so, I had no idea what I should use as my account name so I chose the street I lived on. From there, it just became every username I have from Steam to PSN to other random sites. It's unique, so it's rarely taken to.

I might change it because it doesn't really roll off the metaphorical tongue but it's definitely not named after some wack rapper who went double graphite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom