• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
coordinate your life fam

the porter ray is legit
coordinate the tan and the beans in your rockstar skinnies

ore8r_s-200x150.gif

Vorheez

it's hilarious. I don't think he's as hurt as you think he is. it's jokes.
Nah, I've been following him for a while and usually youre right, he is hilarious, but this time you could tell the back arms shit bothered him. He even says he'll "go back to being funny again" after going on his little rant.

But who gives a shit, honestly

Edit: me obviously, since I brought it up

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Nibel

my goodness the internet is going in on that dude. looks so awkward.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=6357498.0

this thread has me dying

Nav looks out of place in his own video.

Nav's mom gonna whoop his ass when she sees dem girls

Notice how Nav is in the video less than Abel & the girls.......................his own video

When he says "Imma fuck your bitch and give her back"

Look at his face, he doesn't believe it either

looked like not a single girl gave a fuck about this nav nigga

I've never seen someone look completely different than how they sound than NAV. This is the dude that's supposedly fucking my bitch and feeding her lines :martin: He looks like the dude who owns the bodega's son

NAV looks like so many unfortunate things at once that I couldn't even begin to roast this nigga

Would be pretty pissed if my girl cheated on me with Nav though

i mean travis scott literally looks like a horse and yall fantasise about sucking his dick

dedtqjn0.gif

NAV ft. The Weeknd - Some Way video.

you can't be brown and not feel stereotype threat looking at that haircut

no wonder 90% of the video is The Weeknd
This is literally a Weeknd feat. Nav song, because the Weeknd sings more than Nav.
Okay brehs itt

who of you is NAV
If you really think about it, all us brown boyz are NAV in some way.
torre pls explain
I can't explain that fucking haircut. Navraj beta, please stop embarrassing us.

Support the real brown boyz, the Swet Shop Boyz. That's the link to their new music video, "Aaja".

OG Kush

NAV ft. The Weeknd - Some Way video.

you can't be brown and not feel stereotype threat looking at that haircut

no wonder 90% of the video is The Weeknd

Bruh.. man looks like some typical asian desi rudeboi who smokes shisha on eddgeware road (london ppl will know). Why nav why. This guy dont look hes doing lines rolling up joints with blonde bitches, more like hes rolling up his mums roti.

Also, might've been posted before but JusReign's punjabi renditions of hip hop songs are amazing:
Ratchet Tour 2013
Bad and Boujee
That Part

Nah, I've been following him for a while and usually youre right, he is hilarious, but this time you could tell the back arms shit bothered him. He even says he'll "go back to being funny again" after going on his little rant.

But who gives a shit, honestly

Edit: me obviously, since I brought it up
just checked his snap, didn't see his newest rant, yeah, he mad.

Cheddahz

Banned
So do you guys coordinate what you're gonna post through text messages, is it even necessary for both of you to post when you're so conjoined in this reject Laurel and Hardy hivemind.

yes. we actually meet up everyday (this gets expensive, as we do live in different parts of the continent, but whatever), discuss what type of headphones we're going to use to process the album, the type of amp that will be used to give us the full experience of the album, and decide who is going to the post the album (this is normally me most of the time). afterwards, we drink the best craft beer and laugh as we listen to ambient remixes of top 40 rap songs

thabiz

yes. we actually meet up everyday (this gets expensive, as we do live in different parts of the continent, but whatever), discuss what type of headphones we're going to use to process the album, the type of amp that will be used to give us the full experience of the album, and decide who is going to the post the album (this is normally me most of the time). afterwards, we drink the best craft beer and laugh as we listen to ambient remixes of top 40 rap songs

Man. Giving away our secrets.

Good thing none of us listen to 128k rips. That would be awkward for self professed audiophiles.

illadelph

This is actually a chore to listen to. This type of style works best in short bursts proceeding and/or following a more traditional type of flow. When you drag it out for this long, it just becomes noise. On top of everything else, the vocals are mixed way too fucking loud in relation to the beat.

I probably would have really enjoyed this at one point in my life, but nah, fuck this.

This is actually a chore to listen to. This type of style works best in short bursts proceeding and/or following a more traditional type of flow. When you drag it out for this long, it just becomes noise. On top of everything else, the vocals are mixed way too fucking loud in relation to the beat.

I probably would have really enjoyed this at one point in my life, but nah, fuck this.

It's worth it, IMO. It can be so much fun to consistency barraged with high energetic, rapid-fire flow.

Koozek

That's an early/mid 2000s mixtape classic right there. I figure anyone paying attention during that era will know that track.
I think this was only big over here in Europe.
Another successful release was "Mundian To Bach Ke" ("Beware of the Boys") (1998; it first appeared on the album Legalised) which mixed the theme of the TV series Knight Rider with Bhangra. An underground hit on the internet, it was picked up by the German record label Superstar Recordings, and became a hit record in Germany and across Europe, including the UK. A version of this recording in 2003 featured American rapper Jay-Z named "Beware of the Boys".​

This is in no way enjoyable to me anymore. Pure noise. Enjoyed shit like this maybe 10 years ago when I was still mind-blown by songs like Blackalicious' Chemical Calisthenics
and cared about lyrics.

Koozek

I haven't, I like him a lot but one album from him is enough, ha ha.

On another note, I've noticed that, while I like a lot of rappers, I'm usually happy with two or three of their albums on average.
Yeah, I know that. I do the same with some artists even when I really, really like the first album of them I've heard. Can't explain why with some it's like that.

Meanwhile, Three Six Mafia is becoming one of the groups where I have to....how many of their albums?

By the time I end up getting all of the albums from them I want, I'll own nine of their albums...sheesh.

Koozek

Meanwhile, Three Six Mafia is becoming one of the groups where I have to....how many of their albums?

By the time I end up getting all of the albums from them I want, I'll own nine of their albums...sheesh.
Only know, like, 2 songs from them (must've watched Hustle & Flow 20 times with my gf back in the days, lol - didn't they win an Oscar for that movie's soundtrack?). Assumed they weren't the album-type of rappers, though to be fair, I don't have any clue about Southern Rap pre-modern Trap, anyway. What's the essential project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom