• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

does anybody else think this battle (well it's basically one sided) is pretty corny? like she's killing nicki but these songs are cheesy as hell.

end it already, just have minaj post a pic of her offering her ass implants as sacrifice or some shit.

Shether worked, but trying to pull off a Back to Back is really forced. Plus it's not that good of a track.

Tokubetsu

Brehs, this new jmsn:
https://soundcloud.com/iamjmsn/jmsn-drinkin

8EKZR49.gif

Koozek

Is this hot take Friday
Okay, maybe I'm taking that back, sorry. Totally forgot about Troy Ave. Oh, and I can't wait to hear something new from Papoose and Grafh, of course! Also, really looking forward to Cory Gunz dropping new heat, whew.

Koozek

Deconstructing Lil Yachty's "Mase in '97" | Check The Rhyme
After Lil Yachty appeared on Hot 97’s Ebro In The Morning earlier this year, host Ebro Darden pushed a narrative that the Atlanta artist has “high school” bars. Lil Boat ticked off more purists when he revealed that he’s not familiar with any songs by The Notorious B.I.G. or 2Pac—two of hip-hop’s most important artists. Yet with “Mase in ‘97” he might’ve quieted those knocks against him.​

GOAT

Vorheez

Does anybody have Q on snapchat?

He really gets caught up in his feelings when someone makes a comment about him, huh? Didn't know he was so goddamn sensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom