• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckoner

Whaaat. An album?? Gonna check it out later. Thanks!

EDIT: Okay, can't find anything, but doesn't seem to be an album. Dude's busy playing Zelda :D Just saw he retweeted Nibel's BOTW reviews tweet, lol.

I got the notification on Google's app this morning. What I found was this. It's not on Spotify, Bandcamp or anything, but you can listen a snippet or pay for the full track there.

thabiz

Can I get a HBO version with just the beats and features? Mach couldnt rap last year and re releasing isn't going to improve that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GOTTA GO NOW

raw

GOTTA GO

SWERVING IN MY WHIP, CAN'T SLOW DOWN
DRIVING FANCY CARS, BOY I'M ON THE ROAD NOW
AUTOMATIC START, MY VIC TAKE A CODE NOW

lljtijdxkypxmhbv7bcj.gif

uzi outing himself as a cop for owning a Crown Vic SMH

Koozek

Breath of the wild is so good
I'm at the point where I agree with people saying that Nintendo should go 3rd Party, lol. If I could just play it on PC or PS4, man. Not spending another 400€ just for one game, even it's Zelda :/ Maybe if I hadn't gotten a Pro a few months ago (which I honestly don't really need now that I'm done with FFXV, though).

my guillotine, drinking promethazine

tumblr_o8d9hp4D6h1qc5j12o1_500.gif
Lol, just when I read your post the song came on in my playlist.

Yachty doesn't have an album as good as 400 Degreez.
Don't know anything from Juv, but that particular song was hilariously basura.

I'm at the point where I agree with people saying that Nintendo should go 3rd Party, lol. If I could just play it on PC or PS4, man. Not spending another 400€ just for one game, even it's Zelda :/ Maybe if I hadn't gotten a Pro a few months ago (which I honestly don't really need now that I'm done with FFXV, though).

Surprised, really. You've never heard Back That Ass Up?

Jay Sosa

LOL@that Juvenile - Ha track. And people make fun of Yachty & Co.

smh.

Maybe one of the sickest concept tracks ever. Plus that video..THAT VIDEO.

But I have to admit, the first time I heard it I was like..wtf is that trash? And then after a couple of more listens it clicked.

plus that beat..so simple yet so amazing. Don't forget this was back in 1996 or so? Still sounds fresh today.

Underground rapper is my favorite mc.

eh his last tape was pretty trash. dude sold out.

Reckoner

Do it like me and play on the Wii U. It's the same game with the same hiccups.

Switch is a great piece of hardware imo

Koozek

Assume someone has a Wii U in 2017, brehs.

Might grab a Wii U copy to rip and play on CEMU on PC in a few months or so, though.

Reckoner

Assume someone has a Wii U in 2017, brehs.

Might grab a Wii U copy to rip and play on CEMU on PC in a few months or so, though.

I got my Wii U for really cheap back in 2013, might as well keep it. And I still got a couple games I wanna play on it.

But yeah, any way you want to play it, don't miss out on Zelda. It's a really good game.

HiResDes

I don't think the Switch is even decent hardware there are so many issues and stupid design choices not to mention its completely underwhelming graphical capabilities.

Koozek

I don't think the Switch is even decent hardware there are so many issues and stupid design choices not to mention its completely underwhelming graphical capabilities.
Yeah, too many small issues that I find add up. Maybe I'll get the next revision in 2 years or so. Or maybe I won't be able to resist and get one later this year already to catch up on Zelda and Mario. We'll see.

Reckoner

I played on a Switch during the weekend and had none of the issues you see on the internet - No joycon disconnects, no screen scratches. Just played some Zelda and Snipperclips without any issues.

I always take these reports with a grain of salt. The internet seems to be fascinated with picking up defects on tech products for clickbait purposes. I don't trust none of that bs anymore. Console is robust and well built. Underwhelming graphical capabilities tho? It's a portable console. I'm completely good with what was shown graphically tbh.

The only complains I have are about the right joycon analog placement that isn't very ergonomic, but it's understandable why Nintendo did it from a design standpoint. also, the port on the bottom interfering with the kickstand was an oversight by Nintendo that could possibly be fixed with a magnet dock (?), but if you have the official case you can work it out with the foldable stand.

I understand why you guys would wait, though. I will too. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is just an expansion, Splatoon seems like that too, and the only real seller so far is Super Mario Odyssey that's coming later this year. The wisest choice is to wait for some cool bundle with a Pro Controller and a game. Waiting for a revision can take too long.

No love to underground rappers here.
Hey, we love underground rappers here. Just the other day we were talking about Drake's new album.
Does KOOL AD ever sleep? Man's gunning for Gucci's title as the most prolific artist in the game.

Re: The Switch. I'm going to wait. I'm still happily enjoying catching up on my PS3 and 360 catalog, now that the PS4 has been out for some time now, I'll probably consider getting that now that its back-catalog contains some phenomenal games. The Switch seems like a good idea, but I'm not into wasting $300 for a system who's main attraction is Zelda. Once more companies jump on it or Nintendo gives the Switch a more robust series of games, I'll consider buying one, but for now, it's a hard pass for me.

Ninja Dom

Breath of the wild is so good

It's true. Game is fantastic. Switch console is awesome. You take it out the dock and keep playing the same game you were playing on your TV. I love it.

This Juelz Santana x Migos x Jim Jones track is 🔥🔥🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom