• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YLI2KLd.png

lol wtf at this jordan version

Humble BANGS.

first listen I was freaking out and so confused. Fantastic music video love the concept. Can't believe this exists but pleased it does. That piano beat is flames.

LionPride

Banned
There ain't nothing to discuss

He's a mixed black/white dude

He can say nigga if he wants

*shrug*

No white people, Logic being a light ass mixed person does not mean YOU can say nigga

I see how that works. Fair enough.

EDIT: Wow, this kind of blew up. Sorry for asking and my ignorance, just wondered about the usage of the word among African Americans of mixed heritage. I got my answer.

caliph95

And?

I'm just curious how people are going to feel about it. I know Logic is half-black, but he's relatively light skinned, isn't there a debate that revolves around who can use it based on how "dark" they are as a mixed?

I'm not black, so I don't feel it's my place to discuss the matter.
I'm not american but i feel like if people didn't get on Drake's case when he did it casually no one is going to care when logic does it unless they don't know he's mixed

And?

I'm just curious how people are going to feel about it. I know Logic is half-black, but he's relatively light skinned, isn't there a debate that revolves around who can use it based on how "dark" they are as a mixed?

Boy where TF do you live?

And?

I'm a light skin Hispanic, use it all the time.

Vorheez

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD

😢😢😢

Vorheez

Probably to prevent getting the best version of a song through YouTube to MP3 conversion sites
Ah, good thinking, that's likely it

The gif/image/whatever that uzi uses for the video of the song is perfect too. Totally captures how that shit makes you feel man, uzi got me spaced out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom