• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j-wood

So I saw Chance this week at Red Rocks. I'm not going to lie, it was pretty disappointing :(

He kept doing the thing where he'd say 2-3 words in a verse then hold the mic for the crowd to fill in. The problem is he did this for ever song, every verse, every chorus. I didn't hear a single full song with him singing. To make it worse, since it was an outside deal, I basically just heard silence when he did this as far as words go, because it was impossible to make out what the crowd was saying from where I was.

Nibel

FLER x Jalil - Paradies

oXeg5fj.gif

ICH STOßE NICHT AN MIT FAKES ����

kanye-west-akanyewest-8th-made-it-so-we-could-wear-1504144.png

Godspeed, Yeezy

God him going wild against Wiz for some bullshit was one of the best things he did in the past few years

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Linkin park ft. Pusha T & Stormzy - Good Goodbye video. Also featuring.. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar?

Jay working with Swizz, Black Coffee, Jillionaire and Major Lazer on his next album.

So uh, Kanye just deleted his Twitter account.
Yeezus bout to out-resurrect Jesus. Truly the greatest human being to have ever lived. #WhoGonStopYeNow

What are some of your songs of the year so far? Gonna try to keep a Spotify playlist going...
We eatin' too good this year but

Tracy T ft. Dej Loaf - Shinin Like My Rollie - SOTY
Migos - What The Price
Stormzy - First Things First
PnB Rock ft. A Boogie & Kodak Black - Horses - A Boogie's verse is verse of the year
Drake - Blem
Drake - Teenage Fever
Mike WiLL Made-It ft. Eearz - Emotions Unlocked
Lil Uzi Vert - XO Tour Llif3
Goldlink - Kokamoe Freestyle
French Montana ft. Swae Lee - Unforgettable

Koozek

FLER x Jalil - Paradies

oXeg5fj.gif

ICH STOßE NICHT AN MIT FAKES 😭🔥
Weißt du, was mein Problem bei Fler ist? Dafür, dass er sich immer als Vorreiter des Traps im Deutschrap sieht, rappt er auf allen Tracks aber leider auch nicht weniger steif als er andere deutsche Rapper vor Jahren noch für kritisiert hätte (und diese gleiche Betonung von jedem Wort am Ende immer klingt auch mega wack). Den Trap-Film fahren viele andere hier mittlerweile sehr viel besser und stilsicherer, siehe Ufo & Co.

Nibel

Weißt du, was mein Problem bei Fler ist? Dafür, dass er sich immer als Vorreiter des Traps im Deutschrap sieht, rappt er auf allen Tracks aber leider auch nicht weniger steif als er andere deutsche Rapper vor Jahren noch für kritisiert hätte (und diese gleiche Betonung von jedem Wort am Ende immer klingt auch mega wack). Den Trap-Film fahren viele andere hier mittlerweile sehr viel besser und stilsicherer, siehe Ufo & Co.

FAKE NEWS

HiiiLife

So I saw Chance this week at Red Rocks. I'm not going to lie, it was pretty disappointing :(

He kept doing the thing where he'd say 2-3 words in a verse then hold the mic for the crowd to fill in. The problem is he did this for ever song, every verse, every chorus. I didn't hear a single full song with him singing. To make it worse, since it was an outside deal, I basically just heard silence when he did this as far as words go, because it was impossible to make out what the crowd was saying from where I was.

Damn almost got tickets for this, too. Sorry chance.

Did you just try a comeback and then call him trash?

Lol.
He is trash, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Case in point, "Slide" is great, but that Young Thug song is trash and that Travis song he teased also sounds like trash. It's like Bloc Party, where they had one great album and then followed that up with mediocre albums.

Gambit61

Unfortunately I always forget about his new album. Listening again right now and man, every time he starts singing I'm like
CtffG.jpg
rejoice.png
lawd.png
BcpKZjv.png

Beautiful shit. His Dual EP was fantastic too.

Yeah I loved his Dual EP. I finally got around to listening to Noname - Telefone and it's also great. That Diddy Bop track been stuck in my head all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom