• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Logic annotated his entire album via video with Rap Genius. What type of artist comprehensively explains his art?

It can be definitely be both ways (ego-boosting or a genuine care of sharing what he feels with others who will benefit from his feelings and ideas). I personally think he's doing it because he genuinely cares about the subject matter and wants to give his fan base more to think about.

It can be definitely be both ways (ego-boosting or a genuine care of sharing what he feels with others who will benefit from his feelings and ideas). I personally think he's doing it because he genuinely cares about the subject matter and wants to give his fan base more to think about.

It's corny. If he cared he'd let his fans draw their own personal conclusions and spend time actually analyzing his lyrics instead of simply telling them exactly what everything means.

The work of a desperate man craving pats on the back.

illadelph

It's corny. If he cared he'd let his fans draw their own personal conclusions and spend time actually analyzing his lyrics instead of simply telling them exactly what everything means.

I think he should've at least given his project room to settle in and breathe a little bit. Most people haven't even listened to it yet; it just officially dropped today.

Blueprint 3 was good
hvKv8Gf.gif

shit was trash tbh

So I got a friend who posts on the NeoGAF...let's call him LionTorreHiiiBronx. Anyways, I was trying to legally stream the works of one Shawn Carter, but then I recalled he a bish. So let's say my friend BounceNet_voca posts on his NeoGAF and bluntly says WHO GOT THAT .ZIP FOR YA BOI? Does FZZ get banned or what? I know flat out posting a link is bannable...but is asking bannable?

Hypothetical, of course 👀

Asking for myself 👀

So I got a friend who posts on the NeoGAF...let's call him LionTorreHiiiBronx. Anyways, I was trying to legally stream the works of one Shawn Carter, but then I recalled he a bish. So let's say my friend BounceNet_voca posts on his NeoGAF and bluntly says WHO GOT THAT .ZIP FOR YA BOI? Does FZZ get banned or what? I know flat out posting a link is bannable...but is asking bannable?

Hypothetical, of course 👀

Asking for myself 👀
It literally takes a second, like a literal second, maybe 5 to find what you want in a search engine, and yes it's bannable, just go do it.

It literally takes a second, like a literal second, maybe 5 to find what you want in a search engine, and yes it's bannable, just go do it.

Oh I know lol, I'm asking for future reference. Sometimes you get hit with that "just google" and you gotta sit there like a dumbass reading US MILLENNIAL DIGITAL COPYRIGHT ACT while everyone is listening to Can U Be? (60 kbp)

For the record, I don't actually want a jay z zip lol

This Shabazz Palaces is structured a bit more like Black Up, but it's still a trippy as hell intergalactic journey. Music beamed to us from across the stars. Vocals to match.

This and Porter Ray's album in the same year whew™

One hell of a leaky pipe though.

This Shabazz Palaces is structured a bit more like Black Up, but it's still a trippy as hell intergalactic journey. Music beamed to us from across the galaxy. Vocals to match.

This and Porter Ray's album in the same year whew™

One hell of a leaky pipe though.
Yeah, 2 months ahead of time.

The last album that I can remember that leaked so far ahead was "Love Streams" by Tim Hecker.

im not gonna link shit

but

jmon

pretty sure naming em isnt bannable
I see you. I see you.

Well, piracy of any kind is illegal on this forum, even straight up asking for a .zip. Hell, even my Gorillaz leak thread got nuked from orbit, presumably because it had rehosted leaked content.

But, at this point, if you are enough of a music fan, you know where to get things like Jay-Z's discography or weird Japanese math-rock albums or anything in that spectrum.

Also, wait, I never realized Glass Rebel was the one behind the legendary Half-Life, 3 troll thread.
I got my sites and engines, but sometimes shit gets a little tricky with fresh, niche stuff. And goddamn that thread was such a good ruse.

Hah, last post in that thread was Derrick01. Good times.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Post a Calvin Harris link brehs
Migos are just going around dumping fire verses, and potentially entire songs, everywhere. Shit could end up on a LoveKyle B-Side and would still be crack.

Blueprint 3 was good and I'll fight anyone who says it wasn't, it showed evolution from Jay as well, Jay was spitting on WTT, and AG was incredible.
Mchg wasn't good but it shows potential for Jay to make a good project.
I will hang with BP3 being good. Some of Jay's best production, and most memorable songs and lines (by FAR).

Migos are just going around dumping fire verses, and potentially entire songs, everywhere. Shit could end up on a LoveKyle B-Side and would still be crack.

I will hang with BP3 being good. Some of Jay's best production, and most memorable songs and lines (by FAR).
Venus vs Mars is incredible, first time I listened to that track I was put in a trance and felt like I got hit by a tidal wave.

overcast

Jay album in July or early/mid August, hype is real.
I'm hyped but aware that it will likely be shitty. Magna Carta was so bad.
WOW. Spectacularly awful.
So uh, Kanye just deleted his Twitter account.
🤷🏻*♂️
What the fuck. Who would wear this? Maybe 2011 peterboy

Sometimes PD posts some great shit 👏🏻

HiiiLife

All I can say is twitter is your friend when it comes to drips in the industry. Newer shit at least.

Production on new dvsn doe

IrishNinja

i mean

jigga would've stayed fogging big's nuts for a minute since wallace had better flow/storytelling/etc

...but jay wasn't even in that vid
also the commission very well could've bombed like the firm did but i like to think it'dve been great

i mean

jigga would've stayed fogging big's nuts for a minute since wallace had better flow/storytelling/etc

...but jay wasn't even in that vid
also the commission very well could've bombed like the firm did but i like to think it'dve been great
Bah, no point can be built off of the troglodytish/haterade/unfactual comments in that thread no matter how good the point is, anything associated with that is just bunk automatically, defense is futile.

Edit:

All I wanted to do was look at good old videos of rappers performing (Wu-Tang, Biggie,Jay, Pac, etc etc) and I stumbled onto that mess.

Also Jay is in the video.

HiiiLife

Checked it out yesterday and didn't like it unfortunately.

Yeah couple of the tracks I skipped over but I'll def keep some off these. Smooth shit. Digging the production on this Kami tape too. Why it sound like a dude rapping over hotline Miami beats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom