• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm in a relationship with all my bitches, yeah
I need to cut some of 'em off, I need help
I got some bad tings, I want her to myself
Had to take the time to cut 'em off, I need help

tumblr_mfvybcOCW91rqphouo1_500.gif

A hood girl with a missin' tail light
You got me stopping at the green light, light yeah
I'll set you good, I'm off a bean right
And I know you want a savage to give you a ring right
Take Care

597c005022d13554a90e0d5c788b4120.gif

thugger left earth on this project TBH

You can see a lot of Drake-esque production all over it. Not that that's a bad thing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mensa gotta have a secret contingent of female fans or something. I agree and I don't get it, nothing he does stands out. He stays making headlines even though nobody (even the outlets) are ever mentioning his work more than once.

He got a tough ass beat and one of the better modern Ye guest verses and the song went nowhere. Can't just being associated with Chance/Ye, I can barely believe he survived the transition to the harder image and being all street conscious and shit.

OG Kush

thugger left earth on this project TBH

You can see a lot of Drake-esque production all over it. Not that that's a bad thing.

Bruh... none of Thugger's other projects clicked with. I always appreciated his big singles though. This project though... whew. Man is a martian. I'll be surprised if he's not getting them song writing checks after this.

Tokubetsu

He got a tough ass beat and one of the better modern Ye guest verses and the song went nowhere. Can't just being associated with Chance/Ye, I can barely believe he survived the transition to the harder image and being all street conscious and shit.

Glad im not the only one who thought this. How do you pull MBDTF era Ye out of him in 2015 and then...not go anywhere in your career.

Everything Vic was saying was right.

You can be right while also being an asshole. See: many of Joe Budden's arguments on the show.

This whole "Yo fam, if the cameras weren't here I woulda slapped you, you a nerd you not in these streets" energy is wack. There's a more constructive discussion to be had about sensationalizing real issues without that.

Plus this guy has a confederate patch on his jacket. How are you woke and sleeping at the same time.

Ivan 3414

Akademiks is a timid dude. From what Ive seen of the show, basically Joe Buddens just slaps him around all the time.

He's a coward with reprehensible viewpoints. Fuck akademiks.

Mensa gotta have a secret contingent of female fans or something. I agree and I don't get it, nothing he does stands out. He stays making headlines even though nobody (even the outlets) are ever mentioning his work more than once.

He from the same soil that Chance is from, that's why he's been getting a lot of good looks despite his career not going anywhere and not justifying any sort of attention

HiResDes

hint; if gaf hop says it's the song of the summer, it's probably certified balsa
Hint: A full colon would probably be more appropriate as an introduction to a clause like this one. Secondly, my views alone are not representative of some sort of forum hivemind.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SHE KEEP GIVING ME LOOKS

POTAASSIUMMM

tumblr_mzb3sv8zXX1t8pvr5o1_250.gif

dead I just realized part of the Sweeterman video was filmed on a rooftop at my Uni lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom