• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wasn't gonna listen to the Jay Z album but because Mahershala Ali did an ad for it I'm considering it.

Hopefully La Flame saves it like he did MCHG.

Eos

As long as there isn't any song as bad as Tom Ford, I'd consider it to be better than mchg.

Hov hit us with the WOAT flow on that song.
Coming up, coming doooooown
scusthov.gif

Spent all my euros
On tuxes and weird clothes
I party with weirdoes
Yeah Hov, yeah Hov

scusthov.gif

Hands down got the best flow
Sound I'm so special
Sound boy burial
This my Wayne Perry flow

scusthov.gif
scusthov.gif
scusthov.gif

OG Kush

Damn, never knew I'd be saying this... but yeah the new Thugger is pretty good. However, I know he will never be able to perform any of this stuff properly live.

Til Infinityyyy Til Infinityy...

giphy.gif

that track is one of Thugga's best melodies. he was always so good at turning his gibberish crooning into great vibes and flow. this one is a dope example of that

Koozek

And yet here you are quoting me.
was just jokin im sorry bb :-*
Damn never thought I'd see the day where I wanna tune in to see what fuckery Akademics and Budden talk about
I watch every episode, lol. I like the chemistry between the three.

Vic mensa is everyday struggle's guest today. Apparently things got as heated as the lil yachty interview.��
Ohhhh, shit. Nice. Vic seems like someone who takes himself way too seriously from what I've seen. I can imagine it getting heated with Joe, haha.

Tokubetsu

Vic mensa is everyday struggle's guest today. Apparently things got as heated as the lil yachty interview.😲

Im surprised budden hasn't legit smacked ak in the mouth

Ok I might be hyped now. Love no id.

idk who out there keeps trying to make vic mensa a thing but they need stop

Dereck

I guess what I wonder about Vic Mensa is how has he managed to stay relevant or gotten this far without any really solid piece of work or notable verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom