• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Glad I was wrong in thinking that thugger's album being bad. Shit is chill af and the production is crazy, esp on tomorrow til infinity.

I know you right, right, right
But I’m tired of try-y-ying
No matter what you gotta stay by my side
Right or wrong, you better ride or die
‘Til infinity, ’til infinity, ’til infinity, ’til infinity
Ride, ride, ride, ’til infinity

staring_at_the_sunset_gif_by_rinoabc-d3ihq81.gif

Koozek

Oh man, still haven't heard the full Thugga yet. Gonna have to sit down and listen with my full focus.

Went to see the 2Pac movie last night with my homies. Was simple fun, but obviously very corny at parts.

OG Kush

Oh man, still haven't heard the full Thugga yet. Gonna have to sit down and listen with my full focus.

Went to see the 2Pac movie last night with my homies. Was simple fun, but obviously very corny at parts.
I'm torn on seeing it. Reviews haven't been the hottest, and 2pacs family is saying don't go see it as well. I'm not expecting Straight Outta Compton levels of quality, but if you're still saying it's a simple, fun movie... I might check it out.

Koozek

I'm torn on seeing it. Reviews haven't been the hottest, and 2pacs family is saying don't go see it as well. I'm not expecting Straight Outta Compton levels of quality, but if you're still saying it's a simple, fun movie... I might check it out.
I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not a good movie, but it was entertaining enough. I honestly haven't read anything about its reception and how legit it is before, but saw this morning that Jada said how wrong they portrayed her and Pac's relationship. Just wanted to go see a movie with my boys. It's pretty much a tradition at this point for us to go see these rapper biopics since 8 Mile back when we were kids, lol.

Koozek

Yeah, this Thugga wavy. Though, I wished he would've gone even more in that country guitar direction like on the first track.

Vincenzo Staples got AOTY potentially on lock.

Crabs In A Bucket 3:17 ft. Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) and Kilo Kish
Big Fish 3:18 (Single 2) Juicy J
Alyssa Interlude 2:38 (Possible Marvin Gaye Sample)
Love Can Be... 2:58 Produced by GTA ft. Damon Albarn (Gorillaz) Kilo Kish, Gorilla Zoe Sample and Ray J
745 3:47
Romona Park is the New Yankee Stadium 0:51
YEAH RIGHT 3:08 with SOPHIE, Flume, Kendrick Lamar and Kucka
Homage 2:53 ft. Kilo Kish, Possible Rick Ross sample
SAMO 2:54 with SOPHIE and A$AP Rocky
Party People 2:58
BagBak 2:40 (Single 1)
Rain Come Down (Single 3) ft. Ty Dolla $ign 4:41
Runtime: 35 minutes

Icolin

Banned
Vincenzo Staples got AOTY potentially on lock.

Crabs In A Bucket 3:17 ft. Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) and Kilo Kish
Big Fish 3:18 (Single 2) Juicy J
Alyssa Interlude 2:38 (Possible Marvin Gaye Sample)
Love Can Be... 2:58 Produced by GTA ft. Damon Albarn (Gorillaz) Kilo Kish, Gorilla Zoe Sample and Ray J
745 3:47
Romona Park is the New Yankee Stadium 0:51
YEAH RIGHT 3:08 with SOPHIE, Flume, Kendrick Lamar and Kucka
Homage 2:53 ft. Kilo Kish, Possible Rick Ross sample
SAMO 2:54 with SOPHIE and A$AP Rocky
Party People 2:58
BagBak 2:40 (Single 1)
Rain Come Down (Single 3) ft. Ty Dolla $ign 4:41
Runtime: 35 minutes

Hyped.

Ivan 3414

I haven't heard her music. I don't particularly care for her personality or her annoying
-ass laugh when I've watched Ridiculousness. I respect that she defended herself against Charlemagne's assholery tho. The entire time she went off Charlemagne didn't face her once. The other hosts seemed to take her as a joke. Kinda feel bad for her; of course there's a ton of Charlemagne d-riding in the comments too

LionPride

Banned
The numbers are sound. I'm not holding my breath :v

He did fine on Really Doe and Goosebumps and that one Isaiah track

But this Mask Off Remix...

Maybe if he stops doin that Big Sean and Yachty shit of rappin off beat and rapped to the damm beat he'd be straight

Moonkid

Maybe if he stops doin that Big Sean and Yachty shit of rappin off beat and rapped to the damm beat he'd be straight
I actually liked that Isaiah verse, the rest go from indifference to pretty weak. For me it's not so much how he raps but how he's structuring his verses. He mixes it up way too much in a short amount of time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Kendrick features are a real flip of a coin. Either you're gonna get something really good or something really bad. It's weird because it's always him trying some weird flows, hit or miss.

I might say 60/40 in favour of it being good. Flip of a weighted coin.

It was okay, fit the song. Just sucks because the song kind of comes down for Kendrick and loses a bit of steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom