• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, new Kodak?

Yo, this is nice. They have an album out?

They got another album coming out next week too. All their vids are pretty dope as well
17478093_brockhampton--swamp-video_t770c3455.gif

--
new kodak is aight i only kept like 5 or 6 tracks from it

HiResDes

Give it a listen.

You know not everyone is joking, right? I legit enjoy the album. Not gonna lie, a big part of it was the Metro beats at first, but then I actually started liking Nav's robotic delivery of these hilariously arrogant lines and also he has good melodies.
What melodies

Jay is hurt that Kanye said basically said that they're supposed to be brothers and their kids don't even play or hang out together?

Jay just stop the "little brother, big brother", we all know it's a farce.
He's hurt that he accused his wife of buying awards or whataver that was and whatnot, and said don't send shooters amongst other things on stage, why do people ignore this?

HiiiLife

Got my flog gnaw tickets brehs. Wondering how these other artists who aren't rap or r&b are gonna settle with my not so sober self.

Got my flog gnaw tickets brehs. Wondering how these other artists who aren't rap or r&b are gonna settle with my not so sober self.
The Flog lineup looks stacked as hell. Have a good time there.

I'd bet Frank is the special guest and if that happens, you can't miss that set. It's truly something special.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm totally with Eric Andre, but that last fact not only contradicts itself but seems grossly inaccurate in turns of prevalence rates.

redhood56

Banned
I saw those tweets from Eric Andre and he's 100% right. The replies aren't surprising to see though. I also listened to American Boyfriend for the first time and god damn what a masterpiece

holy shit the 1-800-273-8255 music video.

i have a ton of respect for logic.

he may be corny sometimes but i'm really glad he's successful, he's a real positive force when he tries to be.

I watched that new Logic music video. I've never listened to him before. My first thought was what's with that song title and then I watched the video and was like oh. Song is okay. Doesn't make me want to listen to any more of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom