• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, it's time to PUT UP and SHUT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Dali said:
That sounds fun. Let me try. If Mississippi State wins at least 6 games this season, I will slam my penis in a door repeatedly until it turns purple and falls off.

Best bet I've ever made.

What's up Dali? The Bulldogs are 6-5 and will probably finish 7-5 after beating Ole Miss at home on Friday. I just remembered this thread. Miss. State's defense forced an avalanche of turnovers against Auburn, Kentucky, and Alabama which put them over the top even though the passing game is high school level.

Unfortunately, I won't be donating any money to Senator Obama.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I promise to make 1billion dollars and share the wealth with every member of GAF if some mod could simply permaban Perry Farrell, or simply get him the fuck out of the OT.

Guileless said:
What's up Dali? The Bulldogs are 6-5 and will probably finish 7-5 after beating Ole Miss at home on Friday. I just remembered this thread. Miss. State's defense forced an avalanche of turnovers against Auburn, Kentucky, and Alabama which put them over the top even though the passing game is high school level.

I guess we can enter Dali into the PAIN OLYMPICS.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I'll do whatever is requested by a mod if I get a "Tu pues, tu petes, tu prends ton cul pour une trompette" tag.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
I don't have any annoying traits so I can't really stop with one, but I'd like to see more threads about Obama vs Rudy vs Hillary.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Guileless said:

Do you guys have bookmarks folders with all of these bets? :lol

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
worldrunover said:
Well apparently SD is banned, so you won't see any for a while...

Huh? His tag doesn't say he's banned..?

:(

How do people manage to get banned so often? Unless you post like ham and cheese pita, that is. Then they deserve it.

Dali

Guileless said:

You bastard.

MC Safety

Verboten said:
The production of gelatin starts with the boiling of bones, skins, and hides of pigs, horses and cows, in 70-foot vats to extract and hydrolyze the protein collagen, which is then soaked and filtered. Horns or hooves are not used, as is traditionally thought. The extract is then dried and ground to form a powder, and is mixed with sugar, adipic acid, fumaric acid, sodium citrate, and artificial flavorings and food colors. Because the collagen is processed extensively, the final product is not categorized as a meat or animal product by the US federal government.

You're not going to claim/pretend you're a barnyard animal now, are you?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Dali said:
You bastard.

:lol I was talking to a buddy of mine on Sunday night and we had made a bet last August about which team would have the better season and it reminded me about this thread. Assuming from your avatar that you're an Auburn fan, I think losing to Miss. State back in Sep. was punishment enough so I don't think you should castrate yourself.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
I hereby promise to bring back the less tolerant, ban first, questions later dictatorial Vennt if shit doesn't start getting better around here soon.

How's that?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
CSG Flash said:
I won't post in any Christianity or Judaism threads if ark-amn, cooter, ripclawe, chairman yang, enron, APF, all hail c-webb, phlegm master and any other Islam haters don't post in Islam threads.

I'm against any country or group that uses any religion to restrict or control it's people. It has nothing to do with the indivual religion. Islam just happens to be used by most of the crazies nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom