• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Secondary small ESPN NHL league

shoplifter

League bumped.

edit: anyone know someone that wants to take over Tampa Bay? I dropped Malakhov since he hasn't played his last four games.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
goddamn Leafs

I was thisclose to putting the xbox controller *through* the television set after that OT goal. I'm gonna stroke out one of these days if I don't watch it. :(

shoplifter

We'll just go through this Thursday to avoid screwing up the schedule.

Bish, you've got CD.

DA, when do you want to play?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hey hey, I just got back from a work week in the States. I'm available to play my game today, so holler.

Yusaku

How many GAFer still play NHL? I got an Xbox recently, and I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a second copy of ESPN NHL just to play on Live.

shoplifter

Yusaku said:
How many GAFer still play NHL? I got an Xbox recently, and I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a second copy of ESPN NHL just to play on Live.

Well, I should be able to push the league forward tomorrow it appears, I can toss you an invite since we have an empty spot.

Yusaku

Alright. Gamertag is UnbornApple (I love XBL's name generator). I'll try and pick the game up tonight.

EDIT: Got it. Ready when you are.

Top Bottom