• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Secondary small ESPN NHL league

shoplifter

league gets bumped tomorrow night at midnight est (or friday morning when i wake up)

bish/malakhov left to play

Malakhov: This'll be three no shows in a row for you, schedule the game or I'm booting you.

\/\/ :D

shoplifter

If you guys can't get it in tonight, but can tomorrow or Friday, that's fine. But come to an agreement. I'll wait to bump so you can get it in, but just pick a day and time.

Malakhov

Banned
I can't tomorrow or friday, I'm going to a meal for battered women on friday and I need to help up tomorrow night.

shoplifter

League being bumped:

Upcoming week's (Nov 5-12) schedule:

Tampa Bay (Malakhov) @ Boston (Shoplifter)
Toronto (Theo) @ New Jersey (Ramirez)
Vancouver (Bish) @ Philadelphia (Konex)
Washington (DJDJ) @ San Jose (Crimson)

NEXT week's (Nov 12-18) schedule:

San Jose @ Boston
New Jersey @ Washington
Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia
Vancouver @ Toronto

Please try to schedule your following week's game ASAP so we can make sure to have no abandons. I'll be bumping the league every thursday night (or friday morning) in the EST.

shoplifter

Oh yeah...try to schedule in advance, not same-day since not everyone is available at the drop of a hat. :)

Malakhov, on that note I can play pretty much any evening next week and most mid-afternoons during the week.

Sorry, was busy building living room furniture all weekend and rearranging it :b. Now my back hurts like a bitch. I can play anytime after 7pm all this week.

Top Bottom