• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Secondary small ESPN NHL league

shoplifter

I'm getting on it, just hadn't put it on the front burner since we had a few games left to play.

edit: done, and please get your games played since the deadline is coming fast. like i said, i'll give you all the time up until but try to get em in asap.

theo said:
whoever i am playing...i can play from now until 10pm est.

Nuts, I'm sorry I didn't see this in time. When is the next time you can play. I'm pretty much open all weekend, and can play until about 11pm est tomorrow (Friday).

shoplifter said:
I'm getting on it, just hadn't put it on the front burner since we had a few games left to play.

edit: done, and please get your games played since the deadline is coming fast. like i said, i'll give you all the time up until but try to get em in asap.

you should talk buddy :p we have a game to play. Lemme know when you're free. I can play until midnight EST tonight.

Edit: Wait, nm. I'm supposed to play Malakhov. Who's that?

shoplifter

DJ Demon J said:
you should talk buddy :p we have a game to play. Lemme know when you're free. I can play until midnight EST tonight.

Yes, I should, because you've got Malakhov this week, not me :p

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
gg Ramirez - I always have trouble against Brodeur. Dunno how I got that 2nd goal past you, but I'll take it. :)

Ramirez

Sorry,I forgot I have a paper to write tonight,so tommorrow would be better for me,Ill be free anytime after 10:30 AM EST.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
0423canucks.jpg

t1_bertuzzi_ap.jpg

I beat you before and I'll beat you again!

Let's play Thursday, anytime after 7:30pm PST.

Top Bottom