• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Steamgifts Group Invite Thread

iNvid02

well my first experience with this site was a bad one

i created a giveaway for dirt 3 and mixed up the code with a humble indie bundle code i was supposed to send someone else

giveaway winner redeemed the indie bundle code and the other person got the dirt 3 copy.

why isn't there a way to check keys before activating etc, FFFUUUU

LQX

Built up enough points and now its my turn to give a invite in honor of the person that hooked me up. First person to post that persons GAF name bolded gets it.

Holden

cwmartin said:
Returning the favor back to GAF. First picture of Dan Marino gets it.

dan-marino-picture-1.jpg

cwmartin said:
Returning the favor back to GAF. First picture of Dan Marino gets it.
In case my PM to InfectedZero wasn't the first:

(If I get the one from InfectedZero, feel free to disregard this)

Edit: nvm

Holden

InfectedZero said:
Code was taken, congrats hugoboss!

EDIT: COOLJ! So much confusion! You got mine, enjoy :)

yaya I got 1 from cwmartin, probably shouldn't of done both things =[ And i felt bad for Coolj for getting ninjaed like 3 times lol :(

ps: thanks again cwmartin

LQX said:
Haha, was that hard to figure out? Surprised it took so long and thought maybe it was too hard to figure out. Either way, PM sent.
I think they may have missed it. Thanks LQX.

For those waiting, I will be generating invites and may have a look on the list.

GrizzNKev

Banned
I've taken so much from this loving and wonderful community. Over the last few months it has become my home. It's time for me to give back. I know it's not much, but it's all I have to offer.

First person to tell me about what GAF has given them will see a PM from me with an invite in it.

TGMIII

GrizzNKev said:
I've taken so much from this loving and wonderful community. Over the last few months it has become my home. It's time for me to give back. I know it's not much, but it's all I have to offer.

First person to tell me about what GAF has given them will see a PM from me with an invite in it.

Gaf gave me the word bomba.

GrizzNKev said:

rage inducing headaches?

demolitio

GrizzNKev said:

Edit: I lost.

Ionic

Zafir said:
First person to quote can have my first invite, woo!

Oh, I'll take it!

Edit: You are a gentleman, kind sir.

I won't enter anything until I have given out two passes, so more invites will come.

Top Bottom