• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe this is it. #Sigh

The transition from ArtPOP to Venus was ugly.
The transition from Venus to GUY was ugly.
The entire GUY part of the video was the best.
She looked radiant in the white light and the hair matched.
I was getting Poker Face teas in the pool area.
The end was stupid and didn't understand how any of that related to the song. I understand it wasn't supposed to relate to the song, but having an army of GUY's just seems weird.

Overall it was a good video since the BTW era, but certainly 8 minutes too long.

Nemesis_

I won't lie I want the new OT to go up today/tonight sooo

vdMHcbO.jpg

Nemesis_

I have rewatched the video and my thoughts remain the same. I enjoyed the visuals in both the ARTPOP and GUY segments but the Venus and MANiCURE parts should really be cut off or something just to keep it succinct. So many people will open it, see twelve minutes, and then just not bother.

As for editing, it's absolutely atrocious at the part where she says G.I.R.L. I cannot believe that made the final cut.

Just finished re-watching Lana's Tropico. I'm sooo ready for her new era.

Oh, and I guess this will probably be my last post in this OT.

This thread had a good run, and it was very fun. You did a great job Dr. Malik. :)

royalan

I predict that there will be some major Xtina slayage that happens during the next OT. Cory, bless, and I hope you're ready, sis.

iblfMhqx9A6AGX.gif

Nemesis_

It's in the littlemonster.com newsletter. Gaga wants her stans to get it to 20 million in 24 hours.

The record in 19m

Wasn't the last record Miley Cyrus? And as we know she was watched and spoken about around the world for her controversy. It's a large force behind what helped her videos garner so many views.

G.U.Y. is incredibly by-the-numbers for a music video. It won't make 20m. I'd be surprised if it made 5m at this point.

cory64

Wasn't the last record Miley Cyrus? And as we know she was watched and spoken about around the world for her controversy. It's a large force behind what helped her videos garner so many views.

G.U.Y. is incredibly by-the-numbers for a music video. It won't make 20m. I'd be surprised if it made 5m at this point.

The last 1D video did like 6 million, so yeah, that's what I'm expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom