• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Grumps (aka Egoraptor plays some games)

So this was posted on the Game Grumps facebook page and I can't stop laughing even though it's so stupid.

Ty3X4.jpg

blind51de

Banned
I watched some of this. Is there anything more to it other than Egoraptor and some guy playing games for fun (something done better on live streams)?

Because this seems like grasping for extra adsense.

ZoddGutts

Wonder when will someone will to a mash up of them saying bad words. They've already used the N word, the f word and talked about mexicans with lawn mowers. Would love to see that use as a mash up to be taken out of context. Already a good amount of material to use.

Edit: Add Jamaicans for the latest vid. lol

I'm sorry to say
no I'm not, I'm loving it
that while JonTron is kinda funny, he's wrong about everything ever. To the point that sometimes I think he's doing it on purpose.

He's not wrong about Dane Cook, but I do find myself disagreeing with him on some other stuff.

mdtauk

Lol, Ego's response is amazing.

I think Egoraptor is genuinely happy with this kind of fan art or response. No idea what Jon will make of it, no doubt it will come up in a future discussion. Its not much worse than some of the stuff in the Awesome cartoons.

I think Egoraptor is genuinely happy with this kind of fan art or response. No idea what Jon will make of it, no doubt it will come up in a future discussion. Its not much worse than some of the stuff in the Awesome cartoons.

I think it's too ridiculous for either one to get upset over. I mean it was pretty much drawn to elicit that response and they know it.

Top Bottom