• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer: 100 Questions And Answers With Quantum Break's Sam Lake

It wouldn't surprise me if they made a deal with Microsoft for Alan Wake 2 after Quantum Break. If Microsoft is smart they do that, it's certainly an exclusive they need. But it of course depends on many things.

I was hoping this Q&A was text, but nope. Is anything said about game length?

Dynasty

It wouldn't surprise me if they made a deal with Microsoft for Alan Wake 2 after Quantum Break. If Microsoft is smart they do that, it's certainly an exclusive they need. But it of course depends on many things.

Definitely can see MS doing Alan Wake 2 with Remedy, MS has already revived some its older IPs.
Nothing said about length of the game.

But the you wouldn't be able to hear his awesome voice!

RedToad64

Came in for the questions, stayed for AW2.

BpL.gif
I loved Alan Wake's live-action stuff. I'm glad they are taking that a step further with this title.

Hopefully that Alan Wake promise ends up being a reality.

dreamfall

Sam Lake will always be my hero! Don Mattrick definitely would lose that fight. Some really great rapid fire questions, I can't wait for Quantum Break!

Sam Lake is actually "artist" name btw, his real name is Sami Järvi (järvi means lake on finnish). And easier name to use on international work environment.

derFeef

As if that ever was a question.
edit: I mean that Alan Wake 2... wrong thread. So many QB threads which is unusual.

Top Bottom