• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer cover today - Evolve (Turtle Rock's next shooter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

2hnj.jpg
"We reinvented Drake from the ground up. He's now blond and his shirt is fully tucked in."

Kerub

Banned
I don't think you guys are thinking this next-gen GTAV cover through.

Their covers are the focal point of the issue, meaning 12-15 pages of fresh, in-depth information on a new game, screenshots, etc. What are they going to do with a GTAV re-release?

Knee-jerk reactions. People read the thread title and go "WOO GTAV NEXT-GEN"

AxelLund

Banned
Valve need to get through Left 4 Dead 3, Team Fortress 3, DOTA 3, and a million other multiplayer games before they can announce the multiplayer reimagining of the Half-Life franchise that we'll come to know as Half-Life 3.

If I'm right, 2.5 hours left.

Really? I have heard 1,5 too xd

Hindle

Banned
So, the cover is definetly not an exclusive? Because Halo and Sunset Overdrive information should be imminent, as well as Uncharted.

ironcreed

Banned
Red Faction Guerrilla 2: Revengeance, using the all new Geo-Mod 3.0

Would buy. As this series needs to be resurrected and what was started with Guerrilla needs to be built upon. Make it happen Volition and Deep Silver.

Dragon

Banned
So, the cover is definetly not an exclusive? Because Halo and Sunset Overdrive information should be imminent, as well as Uncharted.

I don't think any of those would be things people would flip out over. Be hilarious if it was that Alien: Isolation game.

GAWD DANG not the HL3 and Attack on Titan, Game Informer mock covers

you guys are setting yourselves for disappointment

it will likely be a next gen obscure multiplat that has a small fan base

Dolor

Red Faction Guerrilla 2 - Revengeance, using the all new Geo-Mod 3.0

Would buy. As this series needs to be resurrected and what was started with Guerrilla needs to be built upon. Make it happen Volition and Deep Silver.

Would completely buy. Maybe day one.

SJRB

Gold Member
Why would someone who works for game informer intentionally create a hype for a game informer cov.... Oh.

Game Informer guy is probably at the office behind his pc and chuckling at the insane expectations in this thread. It's top-tier trolling, for sure.

sflufan

Banned
Alien: Isolation, a first person title from Creative Assembly, an RTS developer that totally screwed up its last release (Rome 2: Total War) and released a pair of mediocre third person action titles.

Yeah, that would be something to flip one's lid over alright.

Kinyou

Alien: Isolation, a first person title from Creative Assembly, an RTS developer that totally screwed up its last release (Rome 2: Total War) and released a pair of mediocre third person action titles.

Yeah, that would be something to flip one's lid over alright.
Let's not forget their failed attempt to make a console rts

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
You guys even made mock covers? Hahaha, oh man, I almost fell for a second.

Banned
I'm sticking to KOTOR III or a massive multi game cover for major 2014 games as a celebration of 250th issue.

Laieon

Valve need to get through Left 4 Dead 3, Team Fortress 3, DOTA 3, and a million other multiplayer games before they can announce the multiplayer reimagining of the Half-Life franchise that we'll come to know as Half-Life 3.

I would probably be more happy for a fully fleshed out Alien Swarm 2 than I would Half-Life 3, no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom