• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameLife's Andrew Rosenblum arrested

radioheadrule83 said:
And that site seems to think men should be paid MORE than women. A woman who does the same work as a man, should be paid the same as a man. Period.
actually, that website acknowledges that men are being paid more than women, but claims that it isn't enough of a difference!

What an epic thread. The only thing that could make it more epic is if Jack T. quoted it on Fox News...then this thread would be ELITE.

Not much else to be said, surprised Jack Thompson hasn't gone back on the news yet with this "breaking news alert".

Somebody should direct Jack Thompson to 4Chan. He'll have more fun there.

8bit

Knows the Score
Kobun Heat said:
Hi! I'm posting this from jail.

Hello dad, I'm in jail
Hello, hello dad, hi, I'm in jail
Say hi to mom, from jail
I'm in jail, I'm gonna stay here
I like it here
I like it, yeah, throw away the key
I'm in jail

Hrmm, I go to BU but I've never seen him around. It says part-time, so he might be going to one of the smaller colleges within BU that have different acceptance requirements. Obviously the guy has problems and is in a disturbed mental state. Don't judge him as a rational human being, because he isn't. He needs therapy, not to be put in jail. **** sakes.

Anyone else actually read the story the original post linked to?

The cops picked him up and took him to a hospital. Why? They don't go into it, but I presume it would be for some kind of psychological assessment. Anyone else want to guess?

Needham police brought him to Newton-Wellesley Hospital, and BPD detectives obtained an arrest warrant yesterday charging Rosenblum with threatening to do bodily harm. The warrant is expected to be carried out by Newton police at the hospital, possibly as early as today, police sources said.

Propagandhim said:
Hrmm, I go to BU but I've never seen him around. It says part-time, so he might be going to one of the smaller colleges within BU that have different acceptance requirements. Obviously the guy has problems and is in a disturbed mental state. Don't judge him as a rational human being, because he isn't. He needs therapy, not to be put in jail. **** sakes.

They have therapies for douchebags now?

OmniAvenger said:

The cops picked him up and took him to a hospital. Why? They don't go into it, but I presume it would be for some kind of psychological assessment. Anyone else want to guess?
i know they took amir0x to a hospital too over the whole south park episode. i hadn't heard of such practice before then either, but there you go. sometimes it can be an alternative to being arrested.

DJ Sl4m

Zenith said:
Surely there must be some gif that can do this story justice?

gafavatar2kc.jpg

I think this jpeg captures just how retarded his actions really were.

ToxicAdam

OmniAvenger said:

Probably because he threatened to injure himself. I would imagine if someone does that, the police are required to have them go through a full psychological evaluation before they lock him up (or have him mingle with other prisoners). What with many people hanging themselves while in custody and all.

MBison

Okay a few questions:

1) I saw on the official Gamelife forums where someone said Melissa had a thing for Andrew at some point? How the ****? Melissa perhaps isn't like mega movie star hot but she's hot. Is Andrew hiding a monster cock? Anyone know a deeper story why Melissa even hung around these weirdos?

2) Are there any links to any of the MTV-hosted Gamelife? I read it was on Overdrive but I checked everywhere I could think of on MTV's site and couldn't find anything.

3) Back to Melissa.. are there any full body shots of this chick. I wanna check out that ass.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I thought that chick was from the west coast or something... and didn't really know those kids on the show that well.

i always figured adult nintendo fandom was a sign of some larger disorder

you can't stay in the kiddy ghetto forever without breaking

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Drinky Crow said:

Oh... they'll be coming after you soon. Maybe you'll luck out and that pair of tits above your post will divert their attention long enough for this thread to slip to page 10.

Matix

Drinky Crow said:

HIIIII DRIIINNNKKKKKYYYYYY!!

radjago

plagiarize said:
heh. i am actually posting this from jail.

but it's where i work ;)
I suppose working on computers is better than stamping out license plates. I guess you lucked out. You still better watch your cornhole.

JDSN

Banned
Drinky Crow said:

You shouldnt do that, they are dangerous.

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
Hydro_Alexis said:
****ing asshole hes lucky he lives in america cause i would show him a shoot out with my twin pistol petes and they come with knuckles that would crack yo skull.

I thought it was IN America that it was one of the few places you could do this. Though that's a whole 'nother argument... you might want to sort out your anger issues (and I mean this sincerely, not condescendingly).

Goddamn. I remember watching everyone of those rediculous episodes for the sheer entertainment value they provided. Do they still even make shows?

Listening to the Goonies II theme song while typing this. I feel so inspired.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
seeing deeperkyo randomly talk about male bashing, and then seeing the "ihatewomen.com" thing made me choking because I laughed too hard for the constraints of my human body.

haircut

Do you think we will see a chilling effect on the willingness of young ladies to go on dates with awkward, lonely losers?

:(

Phthisis

haircut said:
Do you think we will see a chilling effect on the willingness of young ladies to go on dates with awkward, lonely losers?

:(

Is the chasm between Absolute Zero and 1 Kelvin measurable by ordinary household devices?

Diablos

Oh, ****ing great. People against video games are gonna run with this forever.

I always felt bad for this kid when he was insulted numerous times on here and a bunch of other places. I figured he was pretty harmless, and while obviously slow, a good person who just wanted to talk to people about video games. I've been proven wrong.

Ranger X

Diablos said:
Oh, ****ing great. People against video games are gonna run with this forever.

I always felt bad for this kid when he was insulted numerous times on here and a bunch of other places. I figured he was pretty harmless, and while obviously slow, a good person who just wanted to talk to people about video games. I've been proven wrong.

That's probably what he was trying to do. He might not be "a bad person", just dumb.
There's a level of dumb that can make you do bad things without you being Evil after all...

Spokeys

This is terrible. The guy needs to really be put on something. :/

I can imagine sensationalist Fox news using those .gif freakouts with big red letters "VIDEOGAME KILLER” in their next report though.:lol

Top Bottom