• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2016 GAF Meet-up Thread (details inside)

Nbz

Anyone know where I can go to refund my tickets? My friend and I managed to get Press passes through our podcast, so now the tickets I originally bought are pointless. I've been to the website, but I can't find anywhere to refund :/

Anyone know where I can go to refund my tickets? My friend and I managed to get Press passes through our podcast, so now the tickets I originally bought are pointless. I've been to the website, but I can't find anywhere to refund :/

They don't offer any refunds.

Paasei

Seriously thinking about joining all of you, sounds like it will be a great day.

Considering this very well might be my last month in Europe it would be cool to at least see some EU GAF members once :)

Gotta see how much a train ticket costs from here to Germany, sadly can't spend too much money. Rather have more beers than an expensive train ride.

Seriously thinking about joining all of you, sounds like it will be a great day.

Considering this very well might be my last month in Europe it would be cool to at least see some EU GAF members once :)

Gotta see how much a train ticket costs from here to Germany, sadly can't spend too much money. Rather have more beers than an expensive train ride.
Awesome :D
Please let me know if you need any help :)

Nokterian

HA! that second picture is not even that crowded last year on Friday was like zombie outbreak and I don't even want to know what Saturday last year was like.

2011 was the worst i was there because my company gave me tickets and went on a Saturday they did it very bad no ticket limit went over capacity it was terrible.

I'm in the same situation. Originally I applied for press tickets, but didn't get an E-Mail confirmation (it was the last day and I thought I already missed the deadline).

Because of that I applied as a qualified visitor and got my tickets that way. Now one week ago I also received my press tickets.

No loss though, as the qualified visitor tickets include public transport which is actually cheaper than buying train tickets at Deutsche Bahn.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Hmm, the Hotel we're staying at is just around the corner. If I'm not busy recording, maybe it would be fun to drop by!

Auctopus

Just arrived in Cologne. Could someone answer my question from the last page? What's the earliest you can get in tomorrow?

Auctopus

Hey guys, not sure if I can make this as much as I'd love to meet you all. If there's a chance of a meet up tomorrow night as well, let me know!

Home and able to upload again:

Thanks again everyone had a fantastic time loved all the meet-ups we did.
Hope to see you all again next year and even more folks!

je5sUj9.jpg

NoWydAk.jpg

4aVuOgy.jpg

5iKOgSk.jpg

KQXXsTk.jpg

Top Bottom