• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Lair **New** "HD" clips

Valkyr Junkie said:
I hope you feel the same way about Halo 3 and every other game that has shown CG first.
YES, YES I DO!!! I am so sick of that deceitful crap! I remember when xbox 360 was first introduced they showed this incredible CGI of PGR and then the game comes out and the game looked nothing like the CGI. Now if you say this is just a movie then no problem. But when they said the CGI reflects how the actual game will look and in the end the game under delivers then thats a huge problem!

Deepblue

Banned
Mustaphadamus said:
YES, YES I DO!!! I am so sick of that deceitful crap! I remember when xbox 360 was first introduced they showed this incredible CGI of PGR and then the game comes out and the game looked nothing like the CGI. Now if you say this is just a movie then no problem. But when they said the CGI reflects how the actual game will look and in the end the game under delivers then thats a huge problem!
Halo 3 was shown in real time first.... :\

Deepblue said:
There are what look like brush strokes all over it (as in, the leaeves are two toned rather than having a gradient change). If it is a screenshot, the colors got compressed to hell.

Also:

1. Inexplicable black border.
2. No aliasing when the real screenshots we have seen do indeed have aliasing.

Until someone provides me with a link to something that says that is in game, I'll continue to believe that is a painting. I will fill my face with crow if it is, however.
Cars in the painting and the one in a screenshot are different. Now just go away and stay into topics that interest you. Not to mention the grass. Oh, and if you look through the blur, you can actually see jaggies on windshield frame. Oh, and non blurred shots of Uncharted have no aliasing.

le.phat

Deepblue said:
Thank you for proving my point:
DeepblueWA-paintedleaves.jpg

Their is no way you can argue that is the effect of a motion blur filter.

an ingame motionblur effect is in no way comparable to a photoshop filter.
dude, you have no point :lol

Deepblue said:
Halo 3 was shown in real time first.... :\
ELS-01X said:
No, it wasn't.
So you guys roll in packs or something?

This is a LAIR thread and I posted one pick of ND's Uncharted and you guys start trolling hard

It's a painting

Uhhhh teh motion blur sucks

Uhhhhhh Uhhhhhhh

Deepblue said:
Thank you for proving my point:
DeepblueWA-paintedleaves.jpg

Their is no way you can argue that is the effect of a motion blur filter.
I don't think theBishop was trying to prove your point.

If he was color me confused.

Or paint me confused :D

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Valkyr Junkie said:
Right. This is in-game
http://files.xboxic.com/xbox-360/halo-3/halo3trailercap.png

Then how come during one of the interviews with the devs they kept saying that the trailer was their goal, and what they felt the game would actually look like?

Not in-game. In-engine. Realtime on the 360. Doesn't mean they'll be able to produce those visuals, but they seemed pretty confident that they will, considering in-engine, realtime, 360, all that.

But yeah, Lair. Hear that's supposed to be pretty cool. Big dragons and stuff, eh?

Raist

Banned
This one is just awesome. Thx kittonwiy
Indifferent2.gif

And I do believe that's real time, the CGI dragon model doesn't look like that, especially the back of the wings.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
That part doesn't look in-game, it looks like a cinematic. I could be wrong, it just looks better than everything else.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Valkyr Junkie said:
Right. This is in-game
http://files.xboxic.com/xbox-360/halo-3/halo3trailercap.png

Then how come during one of the interviews with the devs they kept saying that the trailer was their goal, and what they felt the game would actually look like?
They even went out of their way and had the trailer running in realtime during the E3 conference. They had 2 360 hooked up in case the first one would crash or something.
Then right after the conference a few journalists were invited to a private demo where they were playing the trailer from other camera angles.
But yeah, CG.

Blimblim said:
They even went out of their way and had the trailer running in realtime during the E3 conference. They had 2 360 hooked up in case the first one would crash or something.
Then right after the conference a few journalists were invited to a private demo where they were playing the trailer from other camera angles.
But yeah, CG.

Yeah, while I found the multiplayer vid very unimpressive graphically, we haven't seen single player yet, and I expect that to have more of the flavour of the trailer

f@luS

More than a member.
Blimblim said:
But yeah, CG.

since when a freecam view is ingame gfx? i though we have been so often deceived that we all knew ....

nib95

Banned
Blimblim said:
But yeah, CG.

Eh...remember how drastic the change was from E3 Halo 2 to real Halo 2? Total downgrade.
So don't expect Halo 3 to look anything like the trailer they showed off. Just look at the alpha screens....they look bad....And yes, they are only alpha. But so is LAIR.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
nib95 said:
Eh...remember how drastic the change was from E3 Halo 2 to real Halo 2? Total downgrade.
So don't expect Halo 3 to look anything like the trailer they showed off. Just look at the alpha screens....they look bad....And yes, they are only alpha. But so is LAIR.
Sure.

Twix

Dean Takahashi interviews Julian Eggebrecht.. I think it’s a good read ( sorry if old :) )

Lair For The PlayStation 3: A Q&A With Factor 5 Chief, Julian Eggebrecht

By Dean Takahashi
Friday, April 13th, 2007 at 9:00 am in Dean Takahashi, Dean and Nooch on Gaming, General.

I’ve known Julian Eggebrecht, president of game developer Factor 5, for quite a while. He’s always eager to talk about the most technical stuff at game conferences such as the Game Developers Conference or the Dice Summit. But I’ve never had a chance to do a sit-down interview with him until now. Eggebrecht, a native of Cologne, Germany, has run Factor 5 for a long time, mostly as a developer of Star Wars games for LucasArts. But with the disappointment of the GameCube, Factor 5 has now branched into original content, a risky move even for an established developer. We talked in a San Rafael theater about the making of “Lair,” the promising new exclusive for the PlayStation 3.ScreenGrab 0088

Q: I’m interested in the beginning decisions here. As you finished your last game, how did start working on Lair?
A: When we finished Rebel Strike in early 2004, it was clear that the GameCube wouldn’t survive much longer. In fact, Rebel Strike and Resident Evil 4 were the last big exclusives from non-internal Nintendo studios on that console. At that point, we thought wouldn’t it make sense that it would be a good time to start on nex gen and at the same time to do original intellectual property again. At the end of Rebel Strike, I don’t know if you ever saw the intro of the logo sequence where we show the Star Wars characters dancing in a disco outfit. Somebody once told me that once you’ve done that intro, you’re clearly done with the franchise (laughs). Because you don’t take it to seriously anymore. There was a little bit of our Star Wars fatigue setting in. We wanted to go back to our roots of creating original IP.

Q: How long had you worked on the Star Wars franchise?
A: Oh my god. We had been at that point with LucasArts since 1993, and with Star Wars since 1994. Yeah. Quite a few years.

Q: How long did you have this desire to do original IP?

A: We started out with original and we slipped into this dream fulfillment thing. To work on the George Lucas properties, that is what you think about as a child. That was my crowning thing. Once you are there, it’s a great ride for a while. But then you want to express yourself creatively again. Of course, on the other hand you have built up certain pedigree and certain genres. We knew how to do large-scale, macro-to-micro worlds and flight combat very well. And some of the vehicle combat. So we thought how could we move into original IP and at the same time move into nex gen. And be exclusive again. We enjoy being exclusive with a title on one platform. There isn’t any negativity toward Microsoft or Nintendo. We just really like to take advantage of one game, one platform. Do everything with no compromises.

Q: In early 2004, how did you start your assessment process?

A: The assessment process was what was the likelihood of what ATI would do on the one direction with Microsoft and with Nintendo. And then what would Sony do? Our assessment for Sony was patently wrong because they didn’t do in a graphics what we expected in a very positive way. That was the path for 2004. With Cell, there were so many patents out there already that it wasn’t a big surprise. The big mystery about Sony was which graphics solution they would do in the end. We prototyped with multicore in mind already. Multithreaded. But on the PC architecture, assuming there would be some sort of pixel shader, vertex shader in the box.

Q: You were looking for the most technically advanced console?

A: As we always do. It wasn’t so much searching. It was hearing out everybody. There was planning about things that were very different than what the Wii became. Sony was very quiet. We just assumed some things there. We had the biggest insight into what was going on at Microsoft. They wanted the Xenon out so early that they started talking extremely early about the baseline.

Q: And then you started an unnamed project before starting Lair?

A: Maybe.

Q: Then how did you start locking down on Lair?
A: It was the dragons. The dragon concept. By that time, we thought we would be able to achieve what we wanted to do graphically on nex gen. We also knew Cell would be strong enough that you could do a lot of physics and a lot of animations. One of our assessments for the flight drama was that you could only propel that forward if you could get different types of combat in there and projectiles. And if you get different types of combat in there, you have to go physical. You need to involve creatures. Ideally humans, because you can relate to humans. Or an avatar, where you have them ridden by humans. You can have that Western style cowboy and horse relationship. That was when the dragon idea came in. I don’t know who came up with it first. It was so obvious that dragons would provide for everything we were looking for in our traditional flight genre that could propel it forward to nex gen. Of course, it’s hard to do physical combat when you are flying a couple of hundred miles per hour. That is literally what those dragons do.

Q: How would you sum up the idea? Doing Jurassic Park movie quality dinosaurs in real time?

A: The sum up was flight and fight on the graphical level of Jurassic Park. That was the exact verbiage back then. The whole Jurassic Park idea suggested more things about where we would take our inspiration from. Not from Jurassic Park per se, but more the reality of dinosaurs. We didn’t pick the mythical representations of dragons that were out there. We wanted to invent a fantasy universe that would not be like one of the pre-existing fantasy universes. We wanted to go into a different direction with something unique. We have two factions in the company. One is science fiction and doesn’t want to have anything to do with fantasy. The other is the hardcore fantasy side. I was one of the hardcore science fiction guys. For me, it was tough to convince myself that we could get something in the middle that both sides could like. That is what I hoped for.

Q: The scale of what you’re doing here with 80 people is huge. It’s many times more than previous team sizes.

A: There was a ramp, of course. You do the early work with a much smaller team. Then you ramp. I’m not the biggest fan of these massive teams with 80 people. I’d rather work on two projects with 40 each. Then you’ve got the ability to move people in a clear and concise way for a specific amount of time.

Q: How do you feel about the risks? What were your biggest bets?
A: The biggest risk around Lair is that it is something unusual. As with any original IP, we are layering on top of the usual risk. It’s a new genre. At its core, as a genre, outside of our games, was never a multimillion unit seller. You do have mulitple layers of risks. On the other hand, you have multiple rewards. We’ve got this seamless world. We have a new genre. We have this macro-micro game play. You have air to ground. You’ve got all of the combat systems. The physical system which was our biggest risk is also our biggest asset. Certainly, it’s an unusual title.

Q: How soon did you figure out what the PlayStation 3 could do?
A: Will we ever? (laughs). The baseline isn’t hard to figure out. Yes, it’s a harder ramp.

Everybody acknowledges that compared to the 360 and the Wii. It’s not all that bad. It’s not like the PS 2 ramp was at the very beginning. The interesting question becomes “oh boy, we could go on forever optimizing for the PlayStation 3.” The PS 3 has more of the situation where you could go another six months easily and forever. You can get so much more power. RSX is a known quantity. But Cell is pretty limitless at this point.

Q: How do you look back at this point on the differences between the PS 3 and the Xbox 360?
A: You’ll have a hard time if you port without having a PS 3 game in mind when you created the 360 version. That is where a lot of complaints are coming from. They created the 360 engine with a unified memory architecture in mind, with the embedded frame buffer with its advantages and disadvantages, and not thinking too much in early stages about multicore. If you try to get that over to the PS 3, you’re in for a bad surprise. The PS 3 is all about streamlining about the two different memory pools. They are separate. You don’t have to do tiling because you don’t have an embedded frame buffer. All of these advantages of the PS 3 turn into disadvantages if you don’t start making your game on the PS 3. Hence the griping. If you create first on the PS 3, it is pretty easy to port it to the 360. A lot of companies coming on board now will probably start on the PS 3 and move to the 360. The lucky thing for us is we didn’t have to think about the 360 at all.

Q: Some of the things I’ve heard are that there is a big limitation on this generation is theamount of total memory in the system. The 512 megabytes is just not close to the 2 gigabytes you can have on a PC.

A: Yeah, but didn’t we have this conversation eight years ago and five years ago? Honestly, yes we spent the last four or six weeks going through hell getting Lair into memory. But then again, we were doing the same thing on Rebel Strike. You always complain you don’t have enough memory. I think it would have been a crucial mistake if either Sony or Microsoft had only 256 megabytes. I somehow have the hunch that both of them would have loved to. Tim Sweeney was very outspoken in the early days in the Microsoft circle. The 512 is probably the sweet spot. You have to figure out how to stream. Lair streams its geometry and its textures. If you have got enough assets which are streaming, the 512 megabytes are adequate. And if you have a large enough media to store those textures.

Q: Do you note some things that are good about Lair that we haven’t seen in a PS 3 title yet?

Launch titles always make some compromises.
A: Yes. Lair basically is the only game out there which gives you a 20,000 feet view as well as the one meter level view at pretty much the same detail level. Lair is also the only game which does all of its light in real time, and the atmospheric calculations. That gives us the day and nights cycle, the fluid dynamic simulations in the water. That wouldn’t have been possible half a year ago. We needed more time for that. You need the SPUs for that. Extensive streaming. Ted Price mentioned in an interview that Ratchet is now the first one where they start to stream. I can understand why they didn’t do it for Resistance. With Lair, you have to do it or you cannot manage the detail level and the expectations for the detail level and at the same time move around this world.

Q: Some of the games all look good to me. This looks great. Is there a big difference you can see between this and Gears of War?
A: In Gears of War there is no way you could actually go above the city and then basically go seamlessly from air to ground. Unreal Engine in the end just provides for corridor and corridor being more a metaphor here in terms of design. Our engine is always designed in a huge world bubble and that can be 32 kilometers by 32 kilometers. You can go anywhere at extreme speeds. Unreal Engine is dependent on the fact that you go relatively slowly through your world. With us, you can go through the world fast or slowly. If you are in night mode, or you are on the ground, you get all of the detail that Unreal Engine provides. But there is no way you can get the macro.

Q: What does that allow in the game which is fun?

A: That allows — if you play early levels like Asilia I, it is a linear experience like the old

Rogue Squadron. You have a city there. It is very nice to look at. It is getting destroyed. But your experience is linear. In the second level, we start having troops on the ground. We have ground targets and air targets. Due to the fact that you can go seamlessly between the two, you get all of the emergent game play which the player creates for himself. We just lay out these relatively vague mission goals. You play it. We are surprised by how the player solves it. Gears of War, on the other hand, and all of the Unreal games, are very linear experiences. We can do linear. It goes back and forth. Some have experimental, open game play. Others, we funnel you right here. So I think we have a much more flexbile engine. I’m sure that Tim would contest that.

Q: The parts that still seem like tough technical problems to solve? What would you do in another game?
A: For us, the challenge would be to put all of this in a multiplayer game, with this macro and micro scale. We are only dabbling with online here. We have leader boards and chat. The next step of course is multiplayer. I’m a huge fan of Gears there and their cooperative play online. For me, it has to feature that. On the graphical side, it brings issues on the streaming side. You have to deal with the latency on the other side. We have so much time invested in this engine that it is much further along than with the last generation. Rebel Strike’s engine was flexible and it could do a lot of things. Rogue Squadron was very specific. It’s a pity the GameCube went downhill. With this, you can do an Ace Combat with this or Gears. Or you can do what we are doing which is a combination of the two.

Q: The Sixaxis — this is your first crack at that. How is it?

A: Yes. That waggle. Sixaxis. For me, I am not in the rumble camp. I am in the motion control camp. Give me the choice any day and I will choose it as the next logical evolution. You get more disk space with Blu-ray. You get more CPU power with Cell. The pixel shaders with RSX. What changes about the controller? That’s my one gripe with the 360. It is very nicely done. Don’t get me wrong. On the controls, nothing changed. Sony and Nintendo went the extra mile. Nintendo went the extra 10,000 miles. But Sony said we have to have something fresh in every area. That doesn’t mean you should absolutely have to use it. That is one point that Lair should make. The history of the game shows you can overdo Sixaxis support. At the Tokyo Game Show, we had a version where you could use Sixaxis controls on the ground. That was forcing something that didn’t feel natural. Flight is natural because you have a wider range of motion than you could ever have with a stick. On the ground, you are used to the analog stick. For us, the gestures came in and that really made it possible to have the physical combat between the dragons. It was all about the physicality of the dragons. If you didn’t have that, it would be a air to ground, seamless shooter. The shooter element is in there and it is fun. But the physicality of the dragons is the big one and that gets enhanced by the Sixaxis controller a lot. When you fly next to a dragon and want to slam into it, you slam the controller. You don’t have to do it like a madman. The Sixaxis is surprisingly subtle in realizing the motion. You get very detailed curves out of it. It works great for the gestures. The gestures are heaven sent. We were starting to double up buttons. And we wanted the 180 move. Somebody came up with the idea of moving your hands up to do the 180. You can also cram to many gestures onto it and people wind up getting confused. You have to balance it. Use traditional controls where applicable and integrate motion control as one more tool. With Lair, we believe you get the complete PS 3 experience which does include Sixaxis.

Q: What are the most interesting moments you can have? (spoiler alert)
A: The most interesting comment I got from our last focus test. We had people watch the whole story. In one level you haven’t seen, you make it to enemy territory with a huge fleet and you start firebombing the city. One person in the focus group test said he didn’t want to fire bomb civilians. You are asked by one of your buddies to do that. But he said it was morally wrong. That was an amazing comment. That is exactly the kind of questions that we want the player to have. Suffice it to say, the story does support that quite a bit. You should experience what the character is experiencing and the character experiences exactly that arc. It is an inspiration of wars of today and wars past.

Q: What are the kinds of games you would like to work on?

A: There is too little done in this macro-micro world. You can do different things than just flight in there. You can use these types of games. GTA is one example. You can use this engine and you can display it good with the hardware. You can do much with genres which are stuck. I don’t know. Maybe something that goes in the shooter direction. There are plenty of things out there.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2007/04/qa_with_factor_5_chief_julian_eggebrecht.html

Tieno

nib95 said:
The Halo 3 trailer is a polished part of the halo engine. It'll probably look similar.
Lair is going to be released in july or something. The footage you saw of Halo was probably from last year and is from multiplayer test footage and it'll be released in September or November. Add to that that Lair and Halo's development approach is probably different. So why even make that statement?

bud

In one level you haven’t seen, you make it to enemy territory with a huge fleet and you start firebombing the city. One person in the focus group test said he didn’t want to fire bomb civilians. You are asked by one of your buddies to do that. But he said it was morally wrong.

...:lol

nice interview btw.

Mononofu

ChryZ said:
Come on, Rebel Strike wasn't a bad game.

If you can over look some a few throw away missions and the on foot sections that is. RL was a much better game but it still receives much hate here.

ChryZ

Mononofu said:
If you can over look some a few throw away missions and the on foot sections that is. RL was a much better game but it still receives much hate here.
I agree, that it wasn't perfect ... but seen as a whole package it was excellent value and one of the better GC games, not to forget a technical show piece that Wii devs, dispite having more powerful hardware, were not able to match yet.

EDIT: Sorry for going off topic, this was my last post on the matter.

Tieno said:
The Halo 3 trailer is a polished part of the halo engine. It'll probably look similar.
Lair is going to be released in july or something. The footage you saw of Halo was probably from last year and is from multiplayer test footage and it'll be released in September or November. Add to that that Lair and Halo's development approach is probably different. So why even make that statement?

regardless, the showing of lair was very impressive graphically...Halo 3 did not look impressive...but its clear the final game will look good, no doubt

peace

Tieno

nelsonroyale said:
regardless, the showing of lair was very impressive graphically...Halo 3 did not look impressive...but its clear the final game will look good, no doubt

peace
Well that's all subjective, but peace!

wow, another trollathon. Lair looks better than HALO 3 right now, and it's over hundreds times bigger (judgung on what was shown so far).

Firewire

Banned
Hello newbie here....
I'm very impressed with Lair, the graphics are realy impressive!
Out of curiosity why is there a comparison between this game and Halo 3 going on?
They are two completley different games aren't they? Halo 3 doesn't have any flying or such a large world as Lair, so it baffles me a bit!
Just wondering if someone can clue me in, thanx!

Firewire

Banned
Hy_ said:
console warz

Even here huh! I don't understand why people get so worked up about the different consoles, you buy what you like, play the games that you like, thats all that realy matters.

So Lair is coming out in July, I can't wait for it! Realy want to see the storyline in this game unfold! Looks to have alot of potential!:)

deepbrown

Firewire said:
Even here huh! I don't understand why people get so worked up about the different consoles, you buy what you like, play the games that you like, thats all that realy matters.

So Lair is coming out in July, I can't wait for it! Realy want to see the storyline in this game unfold! Looks to have alot of potential!:)

You is just a big fat fanboy Firewire!...

hehe it's me Deep..how's it going?

Lair is looking very impressive...its scale awes me...the more I think about getting it in front of me and flying around as a big f***kin dragoooon the faster my heart beats lol

Hey here's a thought. What if you tied the PS3 controller to your dog and then put on lair and made your dog move around....it'd be like flying the dragooon itself. Anyway. I like saying Dragoon in the old english way :D

Firewire said:
Hello newbie here....
Out of curiosity why is there a comparison between this game and Halo 3 going on?
They are two completley different games aren't they? Halo 3 doesn't have any flying or such a large world as Lair, so it baffles me a bit!

hehe youre right man, ive been taking it off topic.

Appoligies

peace

Tieno

Firewire said:
Hello newbie here....
AFAIK there's no comparisson going on between Halo 3 and Lair. People were just commenting about the Halo 3 E3 06 trailer being CGI, which it is not.

deepbrown

Tieno said:
AFAIK there's no comparisson going on between Halo 3 and Lair. People were just commenting about the Halo 3 E3 06 trailer being CGI, which it is not.

Depends what you mean by CGI...the Heavenly Sword trailer from 2005 used all ingame gameplay except for the face since they had not finished their facial animation system...so I'm sure Bungie hadn't finished all their assets for the game either, so there'd be a considerable amount of spit and polish, or CGI, thrown onto the trailer.

Anyway, Lair...the music is breathtaking.

Tieno

deepbrown said:
Depends what you mean by CGI...the Heavenly Sword trailer from 2005 used all ingame gameplay except for the face since they had not finished their facial animation system...so I'm sure Bungie hadn't finished all their assets for the game either, so there'd be a considerable amount of spit and polish, or CGI, thrown onto the trailer.

Anyway, Lair...the music is breathtaking.
All I know is that it's not CGI-FMV in that it was running on a polished part of the Halo 3 engine in realtime on a 360 (during the press conference) and Bungie prooved that to the press.

Hy_ said:
console warz

deepbrown said:
You is just a big fat fanboy Firewire!...

hehe it's me Deep..how's it going?

Lair is looking very impressive...its scale awes me...the more I think about getting it in front of me and flying around as a big f***kin dragoooon the faster my heart beats lol

Hey here's a thought. What if you tied the PS3 controller to your dog and then put on lair and made your dog move around....it'd be like flying the dragooon itself. Anyway. I like saying Dragoon in the old english way :D
Firewire said:

So you guys bring your flame Shit in here?!?!?!? WOW

Anyways........

Q: What are the kinds of games you would like to work on?
A: There is too little done in this macro-micro world. You can do different things than just flight in there. You can use these types of games. GTA is one example. You can use this engine and you can display it good with the hardware. You can do much with genres which are stuck. I don’t know. Maybe something that goes in the shooter direction. There are plenty of things out there.

HOLY SHIT GTA with the Lair engine! I know it's not happening right now, but if some did make a GTA type game with the LAIR engine It Would Be The Greatest Game Ever!
Getaway please!

spwolf

if you read interview above, you will see that Factor 5 is thinking either FPS or GTAIV-style sandbox game, as next PS3 project with the same engine :D

spwolf said:
if you read interview above, you will see that Factor 5 is thinking either FPS or GTAIV-style sandbox game, as next PS3 project with the same engine :D
Awesome :D :D
bigfurb said:
Where exactly are they flaming there?
Never mind I misinterpreted it.
deepbrown said:
Hm sarcasm doesn't work on the web aye? Firewire and I know each other...was all in good jest.

Next factor 5 project...to be released this year :)
Hy_ said:
Clearly 3 Junior posts in a row = trolling.

Exactly ;)

deepbrown

Why trolling!? Firewire and me are huge fans of Lair. We can't bloody wait...i thought trolling meant you didn't like the game, or the system it was on...you couldn't be more wrong for both of us.

Lair is amazing looking

Firewire

Banned
deepbrown said:
Hm sarcasm doesn't work on the web aye? Firewire and I know each other...was all in good jest.

Next factor 5 project...to be released this year :)

Hey deep whats up? Believe me guys deepbrown isn't a fanboy, he's pretty honest, and only offers an unbiased opinion! Its just that we know each other from a different site, and sometimes the mudslinging name calling console stuff gets out of hand there.

Personaly thats the reason I joined up over here to get away from all that stuff. deepbrown informed me of this site, and while going through some of the threads, I liked the idea of people talking about the topic at hand instead of console bull.:)

Sandman7

deepbrown said:
Why trolling!? Firewire and me are huge fans of Lair. We can't bloody wait...i thought trolling meant you didn't like the game, or the system it was on...you couldn't be more wrong for both of us.

Lair is amazing looking

Don't take it personally - everyone just assumes the worst when it comes to juniors. Read 'GAF for dummies' to see how this works.

Top Bottom