• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming characters who annoyed you or you hated?

havoc00

3de164f61328ca4f2d1d6d5912154a1f10986a82.png

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
hqdefault.jpg

These jackasses. I don’t remember their names, but the girl gives you attitude after you literally saved her group’s asses.

If only you had the freedom to let them all die and still be able to complete the game.

Just about the entire cast of goofballs honestly.

Last edited:

phant0m

hqdefault.jpg

These jackasses. I don’t remember their names, but the girl gives you attitude after you literally saved her group’s asses.

If only you had the freedom to let them all die and still be able to complete the game.

There are so many games I wish would let you either kill characters or let them die.

One of the best remaining things about BethSoft games. Dont like somebody? Blast their head off. Hope they aren’t important!

Saber

Gold Member
That french asshole from Far Cry 4 that is even present on Far Cry 5.

If there was any remote possibility for me to kill him in those games I would.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
There was waaay some over the top gay guy on some final fantasy IVIIIXVI or whatever that after a few hours of him I just give up on the game altogether, now I have no problem with the LGBT lads and lasses but he was an afront to humanity back in the day

Gp1

Alloy and every other overly talkative avatar out there.

Characters that comment something like "we gotta be careful around here" in every fucking single, of the innumerous, stealth sequences.

Pretty much all characters from Borderlands
This right here. I gave up on the whole series after Borderlands 2 because I could not listen to anymore of that awful dialogue. Even 2 was a struggle to complete.

Skizzo from Days Gone. Love the game despite this awful bastard.
RaymondSkizzoSarkozi.jpg
Aw, man. Skizzo? I fucking loved Skizzo. He's hands down my favorite villain in any open world game ever. At one point, I legitimately thought they were going subvert expectations and have him actually be a decent person, who just happened to really disagree with Iron Mike's leadership for good cause.

For me though, the worst is basically every new character in The Last of Us 2. Everyone in that fucking game was either pants on head retarded or insufferable, selfish assholes. Hey Neil. You wanted to make a game about hate? Mission accomplished. I hated everyone.

TheloniusFabdul

Neo Member
hqdefault.jpg

Yep, worst characters ever.

I'm the kind of guy who will usually never skip a cutscene, but this game had me spamming the skip button whenever they were on screen.

Top Bottom