• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario

CHEEZMO™;35259602 said:
Yeah, he's kinda "country-lite" if you know what I mean.

Exactly. I'm more of a honky-tonk fan at the moment, it's got the punk feel to it and I dig the anti-broadcast message some of it sends :p

I'd play some for ya on tinyGAF tonight but I'm going to the campus center with some buddies to play DDR now ^.^ (Got some Sangria in a thermos to keep me goin'~)

Happy Birthday, Father_Brain & FoneBone!

ps2-birthday-cake.jpg

Hope you guys have a great day.

See you at Phoenix.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you, Alcoori, and any other NYC GayGAFfers that want to drop by starting at 9:30. But we'll be there for a while, so no need to worry about being late.

barrin87

What is TinyGaf?

I always like talking about music and confusing people when I talk about bands and genres they have never heard of. One of my coworkers just thinks of Viking Metal when I am around since I was talking about Bathory when he first started. I have introduced another coworker to his favorite bands now when I let him borrow my albums by Eluvium.

My date was extremely boring today. We walking around the city and drove around. I didn't really have anything in common with him when it came to music or otherwise.

GAF's "TinyChat" room which is a place for camwhores, basically.

Not really.. I go in there and rarely turn my cam on. Its usually something interesting going on in there and almost everyone there is gay.. so its fun.. to me anyway.

Calling it a place for camwhores is really simplifying it..

Sibylus

Banned
Don't know if it'd be something I'd come back to later, but it's definitely interesting. Sounds like what I'd imagine to be a dying brain trying to talk to itself. So I suppose I can love it for lending sound to an image.

B-Dex

So I'm going to this guy's house warming that I've been on a few dates with. We have good chemistry but haven't done any funny business yet.

I'll be meeting a bunch of his friends...

Not sure how to act. Obviously be myself. I'm going over a bit early.....

I got him some fancy scented candles and some wine as a gift.

Don't know if it'd be something I'd come back to later, but it's definitely interesting. Sounds like what I'd imagine to be a dying brain trying to talk to itself. So I suppose I can love it for lending sound to an image.

Yeah. I find I come back to it quite a bit considering that it's kind of something that calls for me to be in a certain mood to enjoy, but it has grown on me with time. Overall I'd consider it more something you 'appreciate' rather than 'enjoy' in a more conventional sense, but it's probably one of the least accessible examples I could have posted, which was intentional. I find it kind of interesting how people have different thresholds in terms of how much difficulty they're willing to put up with in music, etc. I think some of the most interesting ground to cover in music is stuff that straddles the mysterious line between "music" and "noise".

Incidentally, these guys make some of the best ambient in the world (that I know of, at least).

So I'm going to this guy's house warming that I've been on a few dates with. We have good chemistry but haven't done any funny business yet.

I'll be meeting a bunch of his friends...

Not sure how to act. Obviously be myself. I'm going over a bit early.....

I got him some fancy scented candles and some wine as a gift.

But what if he takes offense to the scented candles and thinks your trying to say he smells and that's why you haven't done any funny business?

Koomaster

I don't like any music unless it's completely ridiculous or in a foreign language. For some reason I hate pretty much any song I can understand the lyrics to; 80's music withstanding.

Galang

Banned
I don't like any music unless it's completely ridiculous or in a foreign language. For some reason I hate pretty much any song I can understand the lyrics to; 80's music withstanding.

What about instrumentals then? :S

Doesn't bother me if I can't understand the vocals at all, I like the song as long as the background music meshes with the vocals. I barely know the lyrics of any of my favorite songs that contain vocals :S, and I am also big on instrumental music too.

I think I prefer older guys for some reason. I think it's because they are experienced and I want to learn things. Now older is about maybe within 10 years of my age so 32 is my cut off right now.

I'm actually going to meet an asian guy from Grindr for dinner after work sometime this week, and then if we click I'll go to his place on Saturday night. He's 31...

He told me he thinks he won't be able to keep his hands off me but I told him I would stop it if I didn't enjoy it already.

barrin87

I looked at TinyChat but only had time to go on for a minute. Seemed interesting enough. Maybe I will have to join sometime! Is it done every day or just on weekends?

Lucario

GAF's "TinyChat" room which is a place for camwhores, basically.

Hay, I just go in there to rant >.>

(Teenage non-gaffer girls.... wtf, you are so horny all the time. Before tinyGAF I had never had a girl three years younger than me ask me angrily in Portuguese to take out my cock.)

Lucario

lordt, they are always flashing in there.

My favorite was when one pretended to "leave", but in reality just turned off her cam and proceeded to type to me with the same username pretending to be her "gay brother who thinks I'm cute."

high school girls are my least favorite girls. ._.

Lucario

Hey, Lucario, you said you made OKCupid profile and got a lot of quick responses. What did you say?

That I enjoyed politics and country music.

I got bored and I used filler quotes from American Psycho for many of the stupider parts of the profile. I think people appreciated that, although they're gone now because of some naturally suspicious people :p

The profile was just kind of like a dating resume. Was honest about everything, repeatedly insulted the question algorithms, and was a snarky bitch about some of the required information. I'd... like to think it was personality that got the responses?

Or people just like sarcastic bitchy arrogance. *shrug*

(I specifically put "not interested in sex, at all, with anyone right now" on the profile. That does not slow down the messages from people who are clearly not interested in anything else. Those people do -not- read profiles.)

Also I never ended up being interested enough with any internet matches to meet them anyways; there's one I kiiiiinda like, but I feel like he's going to be disappointed when he takes me shirt off and realizes I'm a lanky skinny fuck, and he's basically a greek god. Only guy I've met up with since was from school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom