• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Nope,
Kiii wish I can tell you why
ib2GsaSDICyWl1.gif

Magnus

I have a date tomorrow with a dude from the Internet that's taller than I am (I'm 6', he's 6'5"!), and I randomly met him at a popular gay bar last night! We gave each other a drunken hug, said we were looking forward to Monday. It was cute. :)

Wish me luck!

Kyon

Banned
I have a date tomorrow with a dude from the Internet that's taller than I am (I'm 6', he's 6'5"!), and I randomly met him at a popular gay bar last night! We gave each other a drunken hug, said we were looking forward to Monday. It was cute. :)

Wish me luck!

OMG congratz! Good Luck! Omg where are you guys going?

_Isaac

Wish me luck!

I wish you luck!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Wish me luck!

Break a leg!

Hmmm are you guys going a bit too much out of topic? we had a warning before for this just saying.

Pupi18!

How are you doing?

Wish me luck!

Good luck.

GothPunk

It certainly won't be with America's current child protection and statutory sex laws.
I do believe there is a 'Nintendo fan' clause, as those folks will be children forever.

Speaking of which, how did you two meet?
He joined the GayGaf Skype chat last year, I sent him a picture, he hit on me and sent me one back, we got talking and went from there. It was about 2 months before we met in person however but we did a lot of Skype-ing, video chatting and gaming in that time. We've been living together for about two months now and I tells ya, it was worth the wait. He's my best friend. We just 'click'. :$

We're visiting his family and friends in the UK this week, should be a good laugh. I'm looking forward to making a show of him. :p

Sagitario

He joined the GayGaf Skype chat last year, I sent him a picture, he hit on me and sent me one back, we got talking and went from there. It was about 2 months before we met in person however but we did a lot of Skype-ing, video chatting and gaming in that time. We've been living together for about two months now and I tells ya, it was worth the wait. He's my best friend. We just 'click'. :$

We're visiting his family and friends in the UK this week, should be a good laugh. I'm looking forward to making a show of him. :p

Amazing story, seriously!
I love when this stuff happens (and when you can identify the exact moment or action that set things in motion).

Congrats to both! :)

So it's a Gaf love story? Awesome. Congrats.

Magnus

OMG congratz! Good Luck! Omg where are you guys going?

Just grabbin a drink in the ol' village. I know, stereotype-much, but a first date can be mentally harrowing enough as it is, and it's just easier to let your guard down in the gaybourhood and have one less thing to worry about, you know?

Just grabbin a drink in the ol' village. I know, stereotype-much, but a first date can be mentally harrowing enough as it is, and it's just easier to let your guard down in the gaybourhood and have one less thing to worry about, you know?

oh where? I havent been on Church street in years.

Delio

I do believe there is a 'Nintendo fan' clause, as those folks will be children forever.

You know what I find interesting there? My bf would tell me there was a diffrence between best friends and boyfriend. With me I was like well your also my best friend but I guess he didnt feel that.

Grailey shall not be usurped!

OH it will. We shall fight off the haters.

Alcoori

You know what I find interesting there? My bf would tell me there was a diffrence between best friends and boyfriend. With me I was like well your also my best friend but I guess he didnt feel that.

I guess it depends on people and their view of relationships but in my opinion your significant other should definitely be one of your best friends.

Nohar

Hmmm... I think it's more complicated than that. Your boyfriend can be a great friend, but I don't know if I could consider my future hypothetical boyfriend (read: I'm currently single) to be also my best friend... I guess it all depends of the relationship. What I'm trying to say is that some people can connect a lot during a relationship, but it doesn't mean that your other half will necessarily become your best friend. Other people fill that role for me.

Alcoori

Hmmm... I think it's more complicated than that. Your boyfriend can be a great friend, but I don't know if I could consider my future hypothetical boyfriend (read: I'm currently single) to be also my best friend... I guess it all depends of the relationship. What I'm trying to say is that some people can connect a lot during a relationship, but it doesn't mean that your other half will necessarily become your best friend. Other people fill that role for me.

I realize it's more complicated than that, you're right :)

I didn't mean that he should be your absolute best friend and that you wouldn't need friends anymore. I just can't fathom being in a relationship with someone I can't consider as one of my best friends too.

Maybe that's not a good way to see stuff since I'm still single but at least my exes are good friends of mine :D

Nohar

I realize it's more complicated than that, you're right :)

I didn't mean that he should be your absolute best friend and that you wouldn't need friends anymore. I just can't fathom being in a relationship with someone I can't consider as one of my best friends too.

Maybe that's not a good way to see stuff since I'm still single but at least my exes are good friends of mine :D

Hehe :) I see what you mean, and I guess I agree with you to an extent.

At least, you seem to be able to keep good relations with your exes. To be honest, I haven't been so lucky... Well, it turned out someone wasn't who I thought he was, and once I discovered his true nature I ended things on the spot. As for someone else... Let's just say that this particular relationship wasn't an healthy one, and that I ended it after it was obvious that staying with him was hurting me more than anything (and when I tried to severe ties with him, he tried some sentimental blackmail on me about a friend we had in common - any doubts about leaving him were cast aside when I discovered to which extent he was willing to go in order to hurt me).

Long story short : unlucky in love, stupid decisions in the past, need to date normal guys.

D'aww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom