• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernoca

Oh Im never trading in my PSP...ever. but when i went to pick up a Vita today every major retailers in downtown Toronto was sold out. Was trying to take advantage of a gamestop trade in promo which would have netted me the Vita for $80.
Damn, the offer is quite good too.
Around here (which are the same as in the US); there's no such offer so guess that's why all stores have Vitas. XD

Quite tempting anyway. XD

SpiffyG

ELECTRA HEART

buy me a diamond ring ;D
khlwzymj:tw1

Oh lord, I have been sold.
That I must take the unforsaken road.
Yes, his name is really Eros you guys. I still want him but it's better if I don't wait around either because it will only make me depressed.
Holy shit. His parents are totally awesome. There is no hotter name for a guy than Eros.

SpiffyG

This doesnt look like a Twink. Im confused.
From the neck up he looks very young. Get any 12 year old to lift weights religiously and take steroids and they'll look like that. Yes, I'm bitter.
<3 you. you're my favorite person <3 <3 <3

I need them rings (and the album and singles obv ughhh)
&#9829; No, you! &#9829; *giggles*

Yes, you have no idea how excited I am. hnnggg. You know we get a new song on Monday, right? I have to go to court to follow-up my unemployment appeals that same morning, so it'll be a nice little surprise to lift my spirits before going in there!

Delio

Did he get buffer?

That seems like too much muscle for your taste, Deli. Give him to me.

Yeah he buffed up since his early modeling days. He won the Ukranian Men's Health 2012 award and I was shocked to see how buff he was becoming. And gurl he is still mine.

ivysaur12

Banned
Grindr:

Me - You have any stds

Him - lol

Who hasn't had an std

I mean really

Me - Okay, let's take the obvious HPV out of the equation

Him - No offense, you seem a little paranoid bro.

aaaaaaand scene!

Sofo

Grindr:

Me - You have any stds

Him - lol

Who hasn't had an std

I mean really

aaaaaaand scene!

That sounds really scary and sketchy!

And I thought Gay-GAF would be all over the 3DS, I mean, 3D penises pics is kind of a big deal to me!

MarkusRJR

Hey GayGAF, I haven't really checked in since exam period. Did anyone here pick up a Vita? I have no PSN friends and was wondering if anyone with a Vita wanted to add me. :p

Delio

So I finally broke up with the bf. Despite all the hate I was feeling about him ignoring me and all he really blamed himself for this and I just couldn't stay mad at him. It was a peaceful breakup even though It honestly hurts cause I did love him.

But maybe it was a fantasy and people in skype did tell me I would never see him and heh looks like they where right. I really wanted this to happen though I really did. I'm still going to be friends with him but at the moment we just need time apart.

fernoca

All this Vita talk and today I'm receiving my 3DS in the mail today... Okay. ( ,_,)
There has been plenty of "3DS friend codes gimme them". orioto, Beje, SpaceBridge, Sagitario and a few more have it. So, don't worry. ;)

EDIT:
And Delio posts that, just as I'm talking..off-topic. XD

So I finally broke up with the bf. Despite all the hate I was feeling about him ignoring me and all he really blamed himself for this and I just couldn't stay mad at him. It was a peaceful breakup even though It honestly hurts cause I did love him.

But maybe it was a fantasy and people in skype did tell me I would never see him and heh looks like they where right. I'm still going to be friends with him but at the moment we just need time apart.
Yeah. Better stay good friends. But who knows where's this going to lead. Maybe you'll do meet him. Probably better that way, since you'll meet as friends and spend more time talking and just together. ;)

Nohar

But maybe it was a fantasy and people in skype did tell me I would never see him and heh looks like they where right. I really wanted this to happen though I really did. I'm still going to be friends with him but at the moment we just need time apart.

After all this time, it probably was for the best. Take care of yourself and heal. I hope that you will find soon a new and nice bf :)

Alcoori

Grindr:

Me - You have any stds

Him - lol

Who hasn't had an std

I mean really

aaaaaaand scene!
Who hasn't had an STD?

*raises hand*

Reminds me of my buddy telling me he doesnt use condoms when having sex because all STDs can be cured with a shot or pills and after me asking him what about getting a girl pregnant he said he was a gentleman and goes out and buy the morning after pill for them if there's any doubt.
I'm surprised he's not a father yet.

Sex Ed in the US, haha.

Sofo

There has been plenty of "3DS friend codes gimme them". orioto, Beje, SpaceBridge, Sagitario and a few more have it. So, don't worry. ;)
I know! That's why all of a sudden I was like "Wha..". :3 Sucks living in a town far from Barcelona, things get delivered at the end of the day! Grrr, I want it now... I need it! @_@

OMG 3DS arrived @_@ So coooooool

Tritroid

Grindr:

Me - You have any stds

Him - lol

Who hasn't had an std

I mean really

aaaaaaand scene!

Holy crap, I just spewed my coffee all across my keyboard laughing at that line.

Fucking hilarious!

Koomaster

*hug/comfort*

Veigar

Neo Member
Grindr:

Me - You have any stds

Him - lol

Who hasn't had an std

I mean really

aaaaaaand scene!

I have a scary hook up story too.

Went on craigslist (bad idea I know) and the dude sent me pics and he looked, not perfect or anything, but I mean decent you know- in shape. Plus his cock looked really nice. So I get to the guy's house and he looks almost nothing like his picture, idk why I went inside, I guess I thought maybe he just put on a few pounds and his dick was still the same. So he pulls down his pants and he's got about an inch, to be fair it was flaccid, but still he claimed he was 7.5 inches so it shouldn't be that small flaccid. That's when I say to myself 'I need to get the fuck out of here' but I also don't want to hurt the dude's feelings so I go down on him. As I'm blowing him and trying to politely think of a way out (he hasn't come off as overly creepy, just desperate, so I don't want to be a total dick) he tells me he wants me to pee on him....

wat

I kind of laughed it off. "No, I'm serious" so I told him "Uhh, I'm not really comfortable with that...." He then proceeds to take a fucking picture of my face with his tiny ass dick in my mouth, and as I've said in here, as well as told him, I wasn't out so we need to be discreet. So I snatch his fucking phone and delete that shit.

He then just kind of gives me a "Sorry, bro...". Then out of nowhere he says that he has a bunch of friends messing around at another house and we could go join them (where I can only assume is where they were going to butcher me into a million pieces). I say alright, as long as I follow him in my car (where I then obviously plan to ditch him). He agrees but then asks that before we go if he could do cocaine off of my erect penis.

WAT

Next I stupidly tell him my number so he can "Text me the address". I don't want to just leave, fearing that the dude might react violently. So we leave and while we're on the highway I just zip out onto an exit after he's already passed it, made a few turns and then drove straight home.

He texted me the rest of the night saying how much he loved me and wanted to make up for it..... o_O

SO yeah.....don't go to craigslist kids......

royalan

Grindr:

Me - You have any stds

Him - lol

Who hasn't had an std

I mean really

aaaaaaand scene!

...Is it bad that I think that's a weird question to ask? At least in that way?

I mean, I don't have any STDs either, but I imagine I would be quite taken aback if I were just casually talking to someone and they jumped off with "Do you have any STDs???"

I'm sure my response would be something along the lines of "uhhh...no?" and I would start to think that person was just a tad paranoid. lol

Miles X

He then just kind of gives me a "Sorry, bro...". Then out of nowhere he says that he has a bunch of friends messing around at another house and we could go join them (where I can only assume is where they were going to butcher me into a million pieces). I say alright, as long as I follow him in my car (where I then obviously plan to ditch him). He agrees but then asks that before we go if he could do cocaine off of my erect penis.

I need to know, did you let him do cocaine off your penis??!

That's hilarious though, you were a good 'sport'. I'd have been out of there like a shot.

HunkyDory

Neo Member
Holly balls, that sounds like something from a John Waters movie Veigar!

I was always brought up believing that it was rude not to pee on somebody when they asked you to though. It's kind of like not passing the salt.

Veigar

Neo Member
I need to know, did you let him do cocaine off your penis??!

That's hilarious though, you were a good 'sport'. I'd have been out of there like a shot.

lolol no I didn't

but I wasn't trying to be a good sport lol I jsut didn't want to piss him off for fear he'd pull a knife on me or something

Alcoori

...Is it bad that I think that's a weird question to ask? At least in that way?

I mean, I don't have any STDs either, but I imagine I would be quite taken aback if I were just casually talking to someone and they jumped off with "Do you have any STDs???"

I'm sure my response would be something along the lines of "uhhh...no?" and I would start to think that person was just a tad paranoid. lol

I think it's weird too, but this is Grindr we're talking about so I guess better safe than sorry.

Aaargh such an weird guy. I would have sent a 'please ring me with a fake emergency' text to a mate as soon as he opened the door. Where do these people come from?

Koomaster

That's when I say to myself 'I need to get the fuck out of here' but I also don't want to hurt the dude's feelings so I go down on him.
LOL; sorry for laughing but wow, you are the politest fellow. I would have been like; 'Is your roomate home... oh you're the guy... lol, yeah you don't look anything like your picture... no I don't want to see your dick, laters.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom