• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Can't the guy getting a bj use a dildo instead of taking a shit? Wouldn't that pretty much produce a similar sensation?

No. Because there isn't the smell of shit in addition to exiting is different from entering.

If you know what I mean.

I wouldn't know, not my bag baby. And I thought it was just something UrbanDictionary made up.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
No. Because there isn't the smell of shit in addition to exiting is different from entering.

If you know what I mean.

I wouldn't know, not my bag baby. And I thought it was just something UrbanDictionary made up.

Couldn't you shove the dildo in, and then pull it out slowly? Also, *gag* @ the smell being a factor. Surely they make shit scented candles or something?

TheSeks

Couldn't you shove the dildo in, and then pull it out slowly? Also, *gag* @ the smell being a factor. Surely they make shit scented candles or something?

I think it's more fantasy of dumping on someones chest while they do things to you than anything though. Hell if I know. I don't know. Stop asking questions and let this die!

TheSeks

LOL!

'Country Fresh Shit' scented candles. Coming soon to a Bed Bath and Beyond near you.

Light one and make it seem the bathroom is occupied for the times when you really gotta go!

TheSeks

Space: Eternal Punishment on the PSP port confirmed!

You know, sometimes my really shitty days turn out to be awesome days as the day is winding down.

Thank you based Atlus/Index Holdings.

blumpy-orange.png

barrin87

"I'm a nice and caring person. Like, you deserve all the kindness, care and warmth, and only cute you deserve all the good. I want to get to know you. I would have done anything to make you feel happy, and all of it is just for you <3"

Is a message like that really suppose to make me feel better? It just creeps me out, especially after one night of chatting, but maybe it's just me... :/

Wow, that's after one night of talking? That would definitely be a little too much for me. I get things like that quite a bit but I seem to only attract the crazies.

I tried dating a guy for a while last year and he tried doing that. I had spoken to him for less than a week and then we decided to meet up. He picked me up because we were going to go back to his place and watch a movie. About twenty minutes into the date while we are still in the car he starts talking about how fun it would be to take me up to his parents cabin and that I could be the one for him to love. That was way too much for me and it creeped me out. I didn't want to just reject him already so I gave him a chance and we actually dated for about a month but I broke up with him because he really was crazy. He was also a stuck up bitch who thought he was better than everyone else because he came from money and there was no way I was putting up with that.

Replicant

"I'm a nice and caring person. Like, you deserve all the kindness, care and warmth, and only cute you deserve all the good. I want to get to know you. I would have done anything to make you feel happy, and all of it is just for you <3"

Is a message like that really suppose to make me feel better? It just creeps me out, especially after one night of chatting, but maybe it's just me... :/

That creeps you out? You should read my RJ mailbox sometime. :\

Here is a photo comment I refuse to approve:

m still waiting for you...
you r the man of my dreams
you r the man of my life
my sexual fantasie..oh god
let me see your private photos please
you turn me on
i m so horny right now
oh god
uffffff.....your muscles....your masculine face.....ooohhhhhh -

Perfect GIF for these messages:

JtH3i.gif

_Isaac

DarthWufei's messages are normal and awesome. King Endymion's message is disgusting and horrifying. I'm slightly exaggerating here.

Sagitario

So... I got a friend request on Facebook, a friend of a friend.
I don't usually add people I don't know, so I sent the guy a message asking him: "Hi! You are friend of [name], have we met before? :)"
I am pretty good with faces, so I am sure we haven't met.

The guy replied back with: "You know what? You are not cute or handsome enough. Don't accept my friend request".

I was like: "Huh?" and of course I didn't reply back. Not bothering.

Some people... smh!

rm8xn.gif

So apparently I should be worried that my bf is 'sending free shit' to someone (A GAFer? IDK)
It's TC related dramaz that I know little about, anyone care to shed some light on this for me? PM or otherwise, ta

Replicant

The way the sender wrote the message to Darth WuFei reminds me that famous SH2 notes:

Mary "so not Maria" Sunderland said:
In my restless dreams, I see that town&#8230;
Silent Hill.
You promised you&#8217;d take me there again someday.
But you never did.
Well I&#8217;m alone there now...
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you...

DarthWufei's messages are normal and awesome. King Endymion's message is disgusting and horrifying. I'm slightly exaggerating here.
Haha, maybe he's just extra creepy to me since I'm a take-it-slow guy and I kinda want to be the one who pursues someone, not the other way around. I like to work a little. :p

---

Sagitario: Wtf, what a fucking douche. :S

Haha, maybe he's just extra creepy to me since I'm a take-it-slow guy and I kinda want to be the one who pursues someone, not the other way around. I like to work a little. :p

---

Sagitario: Wtf, what a fucking douche. :S

I like the sound of this. Ill wait then.

Sagi: Fuck that dude. What a dick.

Delio

So apparently I should be worried that my bf is 'sending free shit' to someone (A GAFer? IDK)
It's TC related dramaz that I know little about, anyone care to shed some light on this for me? PM or otherwise, ta

It's all a joke don't worry. He just promised to send a gaffer the free Vita if he won it. But no dice there haha.

ruffles

He was gonna send the free Vita he won from Taco Bell to a 16 year old from TC. What do you have to worry about?

Tess3ract

Banned

After 1 night? Yeah that's creepy.

After 1-2 weeks? Nope.

Just cut my hair and now it's time to shave, nooo. I hate shaving and getting haircuts, but when my hair grows and starts curling into an afro it gets pretty annoying too.
Humans should have a button that you press and your hair/beard stops growing, seriously.

Short hair + beard = win

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
So... I got a friend request on Facebook, a friend of a friend.
I don't usually add people I don't know, so I sent the guy a message asking him: "Hi! You are friend of [name], have we met before? :)"
I am pretty good with faces, so I am sure we haven't met.

The guy replied back with: "You know what? You are not cute or handsome enough. Don't accept my friend request".

I was like: "Huh?" and of course I didn't reply back. Not bothering.

Some people... smh!

http://i.imgur.com/rm8xn.gif
So he knew you were gay?

There is one on there asking me to buy him Minecraft D:
That's how it starts. Then you ask them to show you something, then they sorta just tease. Then you buy them more shit, then you're getting credit cards, building debt, and wasting your life. You then find someone else because he's 18 by the time he's about to show you anything. Twenty years go on like this and you're still single and looking for tweens. Tragic.

Delio

So he knew you were gay?

That's how it starts. Then you ask them to show you something, then they sorta just tease. Then you buy them more shit, then you're getting credit cards, building debt, and wasting your life. You then find someone else because he's 18 by the time he's about to show you anything. Twenty years go on like this and you're still single and looking for tweens. Tragic.

I love you for breaking it down :p

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
A car? That is around the time they can get one.
But cars are too obvious. As camwhores they'd want something out there, such as a motorcycle. However, they wouldn't want one, since motorcycles are for 20- and 30-something whores.

Maybe a Vespa? I should have whored myself for one. Now it's too late. :(

Delio

But cars are too obvious. As camwhores they'd want something out there, such as a motorcycle. However, they wouldn't want one, since motorcycles are for 20- and 30-something whores.

Maybe a Vespa? I should have whored myself for one. Now it's too late. :(

A Vespa? Maybe if you can afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom