• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagitario

So he knew you were gay?

I don't think so... unless my Facebook profile pic is somehow too obvious (which I don't see how).

OMG, its like walking in on two old queens at a bar. Well played. :p

Hahaha!

Maybe a Vespa? I should have whored myself for one. Now it's too late. :(

Too bad I'm not 16 anymore. :/

I am sure you still can. There must be some old gay guys lusting and willing to pay for tall and nerdy mexicans with a neck beard in their middle 20s... [I am sure there is a name for this fetish]

Delio

Afford it? Obviously the horny oldgay
(I still remember how mad that one guy would get when he would see this word on skype. Oh how time passes.)
would write the check.

Too bad I'm not 16 anymore. :/

What's your story?

Lord knows I could never pay for a camwhore. Maybe little gifts and MAYBE a game sometimes but anything else would be to much.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I don't think so... unless my Facebook profile pic is somehow too obvious (which I don't see how).
Straight guys don't go around doing that do they?

I am sure you still can. There must be some old gay guys lusting and willing to pay for tall and nerdy mexicans with a neck beard in their middle 20s... [I am sure there is a name for this fetish]
The hell.

Lord knows I could never pay for a camwhore. Maybe little gifts and MAYBE a game sometimes but anything else would be to much.
That's how it starts. Then you ask . . .

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
its all fun and games till you end up getting shanked in the weights room in one of America's overcrowded prisons.

All this creepy talk is making me a little paranoid.

I'm sure some the people of that come off as creepy don't intend to. Maybe that strategy worked in the past. Maybe something didn't translate into text correctly. Maybe they watch to many rom-coms.

I remember the thread about the cop that found a woman he had given a ticket to and asked her on a date. My initial reaction was that it was okay, but all the girls said it was sketchy behavior.

What did you guys think?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
All this creepy talk is making me a little paranoid.

I'm sure some the people of that come off as creepy don't intend to. Maybe that strategy worked in the past. Maybe something didn't translate into text correctly. Maybe they watch to many rom-coms.

I remember the thread about the cop that found a woman he had given a ticket to and asked her on a date. My initial reaction was that it was okay, but all the girls said it was sketchy behavior.

What did you guys think?

That situation is a little creepy since he could've asked her out on a date when he was giving her a ticket (but that still would've been creepy). He abused his power to find her address.

I also think these people are extremely lonely, given I've been in a similar boat but totally different in tone and context.

Masamuna

I would say besides the obvious things creepers can say over a chat or text there are certain behaviors that always kind of put me off.

Like....ellipses. They provide just enough linger to get you nice and uneasy sometimes even with something mundane like "hey...how are you".

On another note, I don't think i'm a fan of cock rings. This bugger is a bit uncomfortable.

red13th

I'm not a fan of anything on my dick, it gets red and itchy.
that includes condoms
Good thing I'm in a lasting monogamous relationship, I suppose.

Sagitario

I would say besides the obvious things creepers can say over a chat or text there are certain behaviors that always kind of put me off.

Like....ellipses. They provide just enough linger to get you nice and uneasy sometimes even with something mundane like "hey...how are you".

I use a lot of "..." :D
I don't see anything wrong with ellipses... :p

fernoca

What sucks, is that I don't even receive creepy messages; wouldn't mind. :p
I end been contacted by guys like the one Sagitario mentioned. XD

When I contact someone out of the blue, I tend to be careful of what I said because of that (don't want to sound creepy/stalker, so usual).

I use a lot of "..." :D
I don't see anything wrong with ellipses... :p
Haha, me too.

I do it less now, because I also did it around here and a few users were wondering "why?" :p

So apparently I should be worried that my bf is 'sending free shit' to someone (A GAFer? IDK)
It's TC related dramaz that I know little about, anyone care to shed some light on this for me? PM or otherwise, ta

It's all a joke don't worry. He just promised to send a gaffer the free Vita if he won it. But no dice there haha.

He was gonna send the free Vita he won from Taco Bell to a 16 year old from TC. What do you have to worry about?

Stop spilling tea >_>

What is it with TC and 16 year olds. :lol

I wish people would send me pms ;_;

oh hai there.

idwl

Wooohoooo gay rumors cropping up about me in uni. -_- Somehow I'm dating a 4th year guy. I don't even know any 4th year guys ( I'm in an arab country- so these kinda rumors can destroy you :p )

To help guys with erectile dysfunction keep their piddles nice and stiff.

Not necessarily, I used a cock ring even back in my 20's, and I didn't have any erectial dysfunction nor do I have one now, but the ring did make me last a whole lot longer and made me hard as a rock. I haven't used one in years though.

royalan

Not necessarily, I used a cock ring even back in my 20's, and I didn't have any erectial dysfunction nor do I have one now, but the ring did make me last a whole lot longer and made me hard as a rock. I haven't used one in years though.

I do not need to be thinking about stamina and your rock hard cock while I'm working. >_<

I've been on quite the dry spell on any new dates or hopefulls. blarg.

Dry spells build character. :)

Zalasta

Cock ring prevents the blood from flowing back out of the shaft. So it allows your cock to remain hard for a longer period of time. Yes, it can be a way to help those that have trouble "keeping it up", but a lot of people use it recreationally because it is suppose to make the climax more satisfying. A cock ring often gives you that engorged/veiny look (not that I have any hands on experience :p ).

Tess3ract

Banned
Cock ring prevents the blood from flowing back out of the shaft. So it allows your cock to remain hard for a longer period of time. Yes, it can be a way to help those that have trouble "keeping it up", but a lot of people use it recreationally because it is suppose to make the climax more satisfying. A cock ring often gives you that engorged/veiny look (not that I have any hands on experience :p ).
I can attest that it does just that. Make sure to go in soft, and balls first.

I don't know Jason or much about him, but as a fellow BB gaffer, his posts reminds me so much of a miscer minus the bad spelling. Irks me.

On another note, I should probably post int he fitness thread more.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Pictures of you with a cock ring on in socks, nakey. Nao.

MarkusRJR

I've been avoiding GayGAF for the past 2 months or so. My dad has been watching my internet use (we share computers) and he was worried I was spending too much time on the internet. Can someone summarize where this thread has gone in the last 2 months? (lol who am I kidding, this thread moves super fucking fast)

In other news my brother finally told me he was bisexual. I already knew he liked men but it was nice to at least get confirmation on this all. He also told me that he asked my father how he felt about gays, and he told him that they were "disgusting abominations". Ugh. While my brother is moving to California next year, I have to deal with my Dad until I graduate university (4-5 years still). Shit's gonna suck.

I've been avoiding GayGAF for the past 2 months or so. My dad has been watching my internet use (we share computers) and he was worried I was spending too much time on the internet. Can someone summarize where this thread has gone in the last 2 months? (lol who am I kidding, this thread moves super fucking fast)

In other news my brother finally told me he was bisexual. I already knew he liked men but it was nice to at least get confirmation on this all. He also told me that he asked my father how he felt about gays, and he told him that they were "disgusting abominations". Ugh. While my brother is moving to California next year, I have to deal with my Dad until I graduate university (4-5 years still). Shit's gonna suck.

Ruffles is a fucking bitch and needs to get the fuck out of people's business. He's one mexican that shouldn't be allowed to have access to the internet or a computer.

and congrats. now you and your brother can talk about it in front of your dad ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom