• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I'd be shocked if there was any potential here besides a sleazy hook-up, and there's very little chance he's looking for more than that. Dude's probably fucked half the people at that gym.
7zkpv.png

Tess3ract

Banned
I always knew I was a little queer but lately i've been curious about doing stuff with an actual guy instead of just checking out stuff like trap or sissy guys on the internet

I don't know if I'd actually end up liking it in the flesh (hairy men are gross, ironically) which is a problem. I know I like it in my head, the thought of being sub to a muscly guy is hot as fuck.

How the heck do I go about doing this to a guy? idk sorry if im being weird

Delio

I always knew I was a little queer but lately i've been curious about doing stuff with an actual guy instead of just checking out stuff like trap or sissy guys on the internet

I don't know if I'd actually end up liking it in the flesh (hairy men are gross, ironically) which is a problem. I know I like it in my head, the thought of being sub to a muscly guy is hot as fuck.

I'm sure you can find a muscle guy to mess around with that's not all hairy.

Craigslist seems to be where people go if they just want random hookups.. You should be very careful if you go that route though..

Going to the gym for the first time in about 10 minutes. I'm nervous for some reason.

And it's 15 minutes by bike and it's fucking pouring outside, woohoo.

GothPunk

Craigslist seems to be where people go if they just want random hookups.. You should be very careful if you go that route though..
I just checked the Craigslist for my city - man is that shit hilarious! Some examples:
Strict Uncle for spankings - 50 said:
Were you spanked sometimes growing up and need some firm discipline again from a strict Uncle?
I'm sorry, what?! XD
Phone wank now - m4m - 27 said:
looking for a hot quick phone wank now.wank about hot celebs cock or whatever,mail me with what ur into and number.
Just... wow.

I'm really not sure Craigslist is the best place to go, but if you're desperate I suppose - it seems everyone else on there is.

I just checked the Craigslist for my city - man is that shit hilarious! Some examples:
I'm sorry, what?! XD
Just... wow.

I'm really not sure Craigslist is the best place to go, but if you're desperate I suppose - it seems everyone else on there is.

Oh definitely... its not something I'd ever do even if I were single but for someone who is closeted/just wants a hook up I guess it would be ideal.. I mean even sites like okcupid are more geared toward dating.

Just came back from the first time at the gym. Holy shit, can barely lift my arms right now, haha.

My schedule exists out of 12 machines where I have to do 3 sets and 15 reps each, then when I'm done, 30 minutes cardio. Wasn't able to get to 15 every time with every machine, sometimes my arms/abs just couldn't do it anymore. Used 25/35kg weights, wich is pretty low, but I'll go up in weight when my muscles allow me too. Not sure I was doing the right things on the cardio machines, next time I'll ask a trainer what's a good entry level program to start out with. Had to leave my schedule at the gym and I don't remember what every machine is called. Next time I'll take a pic and ask some advice in the fitness thread :p

Going out tonight. Hope I don't fall asleep in the lounge section.

7threst

I'm sorry, what?! XD
Just... wow.

Come on man, those are just fetishes. Really, for everything there is a fetish. Not really surprising I think?

GothPunk

Come on man, those are just fetishes. Really, for everything there is a fetish. Not really surprising I think?
Not suprising at all, what I find funny is how specific they are: 'Strict uncle' and 'wank about hot celebs cock'. Don't get me wrong, I'm very much for 'each to their own' (so long as all parties are happy to participate), but I reserve the right to find amusement all the same. I've read about people who've had fetishes about frying pans - isn't there something inherently funny about the unusual things people get up to?

There is a very seedy side to Craigslist it seems and I was agreeing with Bel Marduk that you should be very careful if using it. But it also gives you an insight into the things people are into, some very banal and some a bit more out there.

I'm drawing a blank as to where else Tess3ract could try - somewhere like gay.com maybe, or anywhere that has a gay chat room really. Could try Grindr too perhaps.

Tntnnbltn

So I break my penis and couldn't masturbate... Then just after it finally heals up I trip in netball, land on my elbow, and now can't move my arm. And that's my wanking hand/arm.

FML.

GothPunk

So I break my penis and couldn't masturbate... Then just after it finally heals up I trip in netball, land on my elbow, and now can't move my arm. And that's my wanking hand/arm.

FML.
Perhaps you should take a page out of BeesEight's book and introduce your pillow to the concept of 'frottage'.

Ah, the joys of mixed-handedness when it comes to wanking.

I'd be shocked if there was any potential here besides a sleazy hook-up, and there's very little chance he's looking for more than that. Dude's probably fucked half the people at that gym.

Theoretical: would you respond positively if the bulk of someone's contact with you on a dating site was sending lewd comments or dick pics? This is the in-person version of that behavior.
The only account I've ever had for dating sites was to meet someone for "long conversations over coffee," so no, I don't think I'd go for that.

So yes, your analogy kind of puts things in perspective, makes complete sense.

Although there's still hoping he only exhibits that behavior towards me. On one hand, it that were the case, I'd be much more inclined to discover possibilities with him as that might be a signal that he likes me back like Ratsky said. On the other, if that's how he plans to initiate "getting to know" me, then that's quite a turn off since I'm only ever after going for connection at this point.

-- Excuse me for thinking out loud, lol.

Magnus

I meet a dude last year, friend of some friends. Sexual chemistry ensues, we hang, we hook up, he's good people and a fun time.

I get vaguely guilt-tripped later because he saw a romantic slant in the whole endeavour, and I didn't. Suddenly my attitudes toward relationships and his potential as a boyfriend are being called into question by him because I'm not willing to proceed into that territory with him after just one (one!) night.

Anyway, it's cooled off a lot since then. I see the guy again a month or so ago (awkwardly, while on a date with someone new). I'm undeniably attracted to him still, but I don't see myself in a relationship with him at all. We just don't have the right things/passions/hobbies/interests/attitudes in common that I'd like to be able to share with a boyfriend. I've been totally open with him about this, and he's like "We enjoy each other's company, we make each other laugh, we have fun, isn't that enough?"

Without sounding like a dick, I want to say, no, it isn't. I mean, I enjoy plenty of people's company, I have laughs with plenty of people, I have fun with plenty of people. I feel like the criteria for my interest in someone for a relationship should therefore have more.

Despite all this, he's a good guy, and I'm attracted to (and open to fun with) him, but I feel like doing anything at all with him (something innocuous like a drink) would signal that I would want to pursue things with him, even if I just want to hang out.

I know the answer's pretty clear to what I should do, but at the same time, I hate the idea of cutting off someone who's generally pretty nice, attractive, and interested in me.

Pyrokai

I meet a dude last year, friend of some friends. Sexual chemistry ensues, we hang, we hook up, he's good people and a fun time.

I get vaguely guilt-tripped later because he saw a romantic slant in the whole endeavour, and I didn't. Suddenly my attitudes toward relationships and his potential as a boyfriend are being called into question by him because I'm not willing to proceed into that territory with him after just one (one!) night.

Anyway, it's cooled off a lot since then. I see the guy again a month or so ago (awkwardly, while on a date with someone new). I'm undeniably attracted to him still, but I don't see myself in a relationship with him at all. We just don't have the right things/passions/hobbies/interests/attitudes in common that I'd like to be able to share with a boyfriend. I've been totally open with him about this, and he's like "We enjoy each other's company, we make each other laugh, we have fun, isn't that enough?"

Without sounding like a dick, I want to say, no, it isn't. I mean, I enjoy plenty of people's company, I have laughs with plenty of people, I have fun with plenty of people. I feel like the criteria for my interest in someone for a relationship should therefore have more.

Despite all this, he's a good guy, and I'm attracted to (and open to fun with) him, but I feel like doing anything at all with him (something innocuous like a drink) would signal that I would want to pursue things with him, even if I just want to hang out.

I know the answer's pretty clear to what I should do, but at the same time, I hate the idea of cutting off someone who's generally pretty nice, attractive, and interested in me.

This is a problem I'd like to have :p

CHEEZMO™;37745059 said:
Trying to wank with my off hand feels weird as fuck.

Cheezmo, don't you have a GAF boyfriend? Have you ever thought about studying abroad.. its not too too expensive and americans aren't all as fat and boorish as you've probably heard.

Just play TERA With Sir.Paddington and you'll be fine.

Guys, how can I overcome my fear of dancing at clubs? I'm so terrified to dance in public. I do it occasionally, but I just have the hardest times with it. I've had fun with it in the past but I'm never going to be able to meet someone if I can't even dance with someone :(

Alcohol, it always loosens me up even enough to dance like a total slut...:D

That's not the answer I wanted to hear at all.

Also you're on a different server than me.

me

Linked in case anyone might be interested, please ignore the dirty clothes in the hamper

Not ugly at all. You have a bit of a Ben Gibbard thing going on.. He's the singer for Death Cab for Cutie and the Postal Service, which are both great bands. So, that's something good right?

Lucario

Cheezmo, don't you have a GAF boyfriend? Have you ever thought about studying abroad.. its not too too expensive and americans aren't all as fat and boorish as you've probably heard.

I approve of this idea!

because the kinky dating scene around here isn't really thriving in my agegroup :( Seriously, guys my age think neck-biting is some sort of weird fetish. I could use some Cheezmo in my life~

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
CHEEZMO™;37755815 said:
I'm listening.

Well, you see, vampires like to feed upon humans by sucking their blood out right through their necks! Some humans find this to be very sexy, so they imitate it with their human partners! (minus the blood sucking, although I know that there are some people that do this too)

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I remember a few years ago I saw these hollow steel caps that you could fit over your canines. Their tips were open (like the very tip of a needle). Never been able to find them again :(

I could see myself having a lot of fun with them :3

Lucario

So that ex I got all depressed over ~3 months back (who cheated on me, lied about it, ended a 2.5 year relationship over the phone, deleted all evidence we had ever dated so nobody would know what he did, got his new bf to tell me to kill myself and spread rumors of me having herpes as a threat to "stop telling people").....

Tried to call me the other day.

I didn't pick up.

The fuck do I do in this sort of situation? I just went through and blocked him on facebook, but.... >.>;;; I'm not happy about this. I'm guessing he got dumped?
maybe he saw me stripping on cam4 and wanted to insult me or something...?

Trying to reconnect after attempting to create the most soul-crushingly cruel situation you can for someone who loved you....

Ugh. I'm right back to wanting this fucker to die slowly and painfully.

GothPunk

Lucario, if he truly means nothing to you, don't even waste your energy on thinking about him. People often say the opposite of love is hate, when really it is indifference. Someone who treated you in that way doesn't even deserve a single iota of thought.

Learn from the experience, but keep to what you've been doing about forgetting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom